𝙾𝙽𝙴

She stood there, hesitant, by the door of their bedroom. Fake coughing she got his attention. He turned around from the dusty book he was attending to with a huge smile. 

Her breathe hitched.

She was already feeling quite different nowadays. Some kind of feelings always lit up inside her whenever he touches her or calls her by the sweet names. Even his voice seemed to trigger her. It was like she was being dragged on by a rope.

This time he was shirtless too.

She lowered her gaze and kept it fixed to the ground making him frown and walk towards her.

"Princess? What happened? Need something? Shall I massage your legs?"
"N-No that's not needed...."

He cupped her face and made her look at him. He flashed his angelic smile at her and spoke again, "Then what happened?"

Her heart was beating in an uncontrollably fast rate. Her chest heaved up and down as he stepped more closer.

 Her chest heaved up and down as he stepped more closer

"I- I just wa-wanted to..umm...look at you...yeah....I just wanted to check on you because I was going into the woods for strawberries and SHE is somewhere out too. Now that I know that you're fine I am going bye!"

She said and pushed him. 

She had just turned around to walk away but was stopped when he held both of her hands and pulled her back. She bumped on to his hard torso. Before she could do anything else, she was already captured by him, in his arms. She breathed heavily as he pulled her more into him, locking her in place not allowing a single movement.

"J-Jungkook I need to go."

"Do you feel the same way as I do princess?"

He whispered into her ears making her shrink into his embrace. He closed his eyes against her neck and let out a deep chuckle creating bumps of ecstasy all over her body.
"J-Jungkook leave me- I-"
"I feel that way princess. I feel like I want you. I feel like I want to make you mine, here and now. I feel like I wanna hear you scream my name so loud that even the distant birds would hear it."

His words acted like a switch on her. She closed her eyes feeling him kiss the soft skin under her ear as he slowly lifted her robe up a little, sliding his hands into it. She gasped as she tilted her head making him move his lips even slowly this time. Not able to control it anymore, she turned around and held his shoulders tight, smashing her lips on his soft ones.

Slowly wrapping her hands around his neck, rubbing his nape, she moved her lips even faster, wanting to eat his cherry lips off. He closed the door behind her before picking her up in his arms still not breaking the kiss.

He walked over to the bed and slowly laid her on it, not wasting any time before hovering over her. He slowly pulled away and looked at her only to see her hiding her eyes away from him.