𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙴𝚂𝚃

"Us is fate."

He spoke with hope that she'll understand what he wanted to tell. More than the fascination for someone whom he had never seen before in his life, who's race he had thought was fiend, these emotions were something else that were making him weak. It was like his heart has given him an ultimatum that it beats only for the delicate human in front of him.

He sighed before letting go of her face and wrapping his muscular arms around her pulling her closer to his body. Once again, she let him do whatever he wanted. She rested her head on his chest hearing his steady and melodious beats. She slowly slid her hands around him, gradually tightening the grip crying silently. 

She wasn't understanding anything even though she was able to hear everything. She was numb with the feeling of being lost in some complicated story. She silently cried into his chest. He rested his head on top of hers, running his cold fingers through her locks, gently stroking her head in an attempt to calm her down. He could only imagine how trapped she might be feeling.

"Everything will fall back into place soon love."

He whispered making her clutch a whole lot of his clothing in pressure and tension.

Suddenly, disturbing their stillness the door was kicked open. He immediately stepped away from her pushing her behind him. Trying his best to guard her behind him his irate eyes focused on the door which was supposed to be opened by only him. His eyes replaced the anger with fear as another giant man with white beard and a very strong body came in. His eyes displayed only disgust and rage as it pierced into the girl's soul making her shrink behind Jungkook.

"F-Father..."

He whispered as the royally dressed man took long steps towards them. A group of other men and women followed him, all armed. 

"SILENCE!!"

He yelled hushing the whole place, even the footsteps of the people stopped.

"Don't get me to use the Aquadius Prince Jungkook."

Jungkook held Y/N's hand which tightly grasped on to his robe assuring her of safety. Taking a deep breathe, he spoke.

"You don't have to father."

"THAT GIRL IS A MONSTER PRINCE JUNGKOOK!"

He growled making her flinch as she moved closer to Jungkook pulling him closer by his robe.

Jungkook's eyes turned hopeless as he spoke again.

"Do you really think this girl here has the powers to do anything bad?"

"THEY EAT OUR CO-BEINGS!! AND SHE IS ONE OF THEM!! SHE'LL DESTROY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT COMES IN HER WAY!! The act that she has put up will not last long prince."

He said as he turned around swaying his velvety cape. 

"Summon her."

He told and walked away as Jungkook's eyes widened on understanding the order. The soldiers stepped forward and extended their hands towards the both of them.

"DON'T DARE!!"

He growled but it didn't help. His eyes went to his waist, head throbbed as he realized that he didn't have his sword. Their strong hands grasped her weak tiny ones harshly making her wince in pain.

"NO DON'T!!"

He roared helplessly as the other men held him in place. They held his hands and legs trapping him there, not allowing him to move a bit.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!!"

She struggled in their painful grip, it was like they could powder her bones off. More tears came out from her red eyes as they started dragging her with them.