𝚂𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚂

"Because you're a human."

He wasn't talking anymore. He felt all numb and unable to think. His heart palpitated.

"What?"

She didn't speak anymore and just walked away leaving Jungkook in complete state of miserable confusion. Since birth, the only thing he had never stayed away from was water. He never missed out a single time when he would be swimming around in the dark depths of the blue ocean away from humanity.

He looked at the disappearing figure of the woman who was apparently his mother. He was looking at her with scrunched eyebrows. There were so many details that needed a complete picture. His curiosity increased. He was about to follow the lady but feeling Y/n holding his wrist he turned around. He smiled and turned around forgetting about the convoluted statement made by the witch. His heart jumped with warmth and happiness. She looked visibly and comparatively fine. 

"You're feeling better right?"
"Hmm..."
"Do you know where you are?"
"Yes. Your mother told me."
"H-How do you-"
"She told me that too. She told me that you're human." He let out a sigh. 

"Do you know how long you've been sleeping?", she chuckled making his heart flutter. This was the first time he had seen her do that for him. She looked way more beautiful to him that way. Noticing him staring at her, she turned red and spoke to hide it, "3 full days."

"What!?"
"Time here runs faster than in your kingdom under the sea."

He looked at her more confusedly. Her face was soon adorned with a smile seeing his face which was suddenly very cute with various changing expressions. "Yeah....and you see that river there? It meets with the sea you were living in."

"She told you all this?", he asked making her nod. "Did she try to hurt you love?", she nodded again. "No not at all. She was treating me for these days."

"Aren't you confused that I am a human, if what she said is true?"
"I am. She told she'll reveal everything when time comes."

Silence followed. 

She looked away from him. She now knew what her heart spoke, even though it is very much out of ordinary - EXTRAORDINARY, the connection and love she'd felt from and with Jungkook...Never before had she felt that. They way his eyes gazes into hers, they way those orbs would sparkle, no one could ignore that.

She slowly turned her head towards him in a stiff manner only to earn a seraphic smile from him. He looked like a demi-god, his toned upper body partly visible through the sheer shirt. He slid his arms underneath her and picked her up in his arm in a heedful way.

"W-What are you doing?", she asked surrendering to his arm strength. He didn't reply and just walked over to the banks of the fast river. The river looked more pearly from near than what she had seen from afar.

He slowly sat down by the banks, with his feet inside the water and her on his laps. He placed her hands on his shoulders slowly and held her slowly making her heart flutter. After doing everything that he had to do, he looked at her. Her heart skipped several beats as a shy hesitant smile appeared on her pale face. She looked straight at him, so attentively that she could see herself in the black pearl of his. 

His eyes wanted answers. For something.

Those beautiful orbs were serious and cold.