𝙼𝙴𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶

She fluttered her eyes open, this time her head felt heavy. She moved her hands feeling the softness of the bed she was lying on. 

A loud gasp left her lips as her eyes fell on the ceiling. She could only see the sea. She shot up on the bed and looked around, the walls were all transparent, the outside... abundant with water. She slowly got down from the bed and moved closer. It was a dome of which only the floor was opaque and nothing else. She was surrounded by the sea on all directions. She was very much mesmerized by the view. She placed her hands on the cold glass, staring at the various fishes swimming outside, colorful and joyous.

Somewhere deep inside, she was thanking him for saving her. Because of him, she could witness all these.

The cuteness of the small fishes wagging their tails made her giggle. A pure smile appeared on her face which was somewhere buried for so many years. She traced her hand on the glass. The dome was beautifully carved at places.

She was examining each and every part when suddenly the figure of a man popped out of nowhere in the water making her stumble backwards. Once she could see him clearly she heaved because the sight was utter fantasy. 

His emerald eyes shined bright in the dark water letting her drown in his orbs. Her eyes travelled down, to his tail as he moved it to and fro letting him stay in position. His lips curled up into a huge smile as she took steps forward keeping her hand on the glass again examining him. His well toned upper body glistened in the clean water perfectly transitioning into his purple tail which seemed a bit bioluminescent. He swam forward and kept his hands on the imprint of her hands on the glass. His hair floated around all over his head, beautifully settling down sometimes.

He was there in front of her, looking like he jumped out from a book or something. That mythical creature which she had only read about in books or seen in movies was right in front of her. She couldn't believe her own eyes, her mouth wide open from the beginning. The chimeric view made her titter, which just widened the smile on the man's face. His heart pummeled against his cold skin knowing that she was melting, knowing that she wouldn't have come to him if she wasn't meant be his. 

She looked at their hands which were joined even though the glass was in between and back at the dewy face of the mysterious figure.

"W-Who are you?"

She asked once again filled to brim with awe and buried adoration for him.

"I am the prince of Aquatica, this place, miles and miles beneath the deep blue ocean, hidden from humanity...Jungkook."

His voice reached her ears muffled, the introduction screamed DREAM on itself. His smile increased watching her confused figure ponder over his words. She looked down at her feet trying to process things with closed eyes but as soon as she lifted her head up and looked back at him, he had already vanished. She looked around vigorously trying to find him desperately. 

Indeed she was melting. 

Her eyes filled with disappointment, she couldn't find him anywhere in the vast blue. 

She shuddered suddenly when the same cold touch made its way around her waist which was exposed due to her crop top. Shivers ran down her spine as the coldness spread all over her exposed skin. Even without looking at his ever so alluring face she could tell it was him, him whom she had been looking for.

"So soft."

He spoke against her nape placing a gentle kiss there

He spoke against her nape placing a gentle kiss there. She didn't dare to speak, in fact she couldn't speak. She was being pulled towards his body slowly and she allowed him to do that. His lips moved around her neck, down her shoulders. He slowly pushed her towards the glass wall and continued what he was doing. She tilted her neck giving him more access as his butterfly kisses roughened. He glued his body onto hers. Moans left her mouth as he nibbled on to her skin. He turned her around and held her hands above her neck looking into her eyes fondly.

"What are you doing to me precious?"

He spoke with a breaking raspy voice. Her heartbeats ran errands, breathing got heavy as he pressed his body on hers making her close her eyes and moan louder. His lips formed a smirk as he tilted his head and attacked her neck again marking each and every part he touches. He slowly left her hands and made his way towards her waist, where the touch again, created goosebumps on her sensitive skin. 

She couldn't deny the fact that his every touch felt like heaven. Like this was her home, his touch, his arms. Like this was the purpose of her life, like this is why she lived her life painfully until the moment she had decided to take her own life. Moans got louder as he grinded himself on her, the moment getting sinfully pleasurable. His skin still felt wet displaying his cold-blooded nature. 

"J-Jungkook...."

She moaned out his name even though she didn't want to as his movement fastened.

"Louder love."

He spoke in a seductive voice into her ears.

"T-This c-can't happen...I n-need to go back..."

She spoke helplessly unsure of the feelings her heart wanted her to feel. The more her mind told her to stop the more was her heart was asking her to continue. His touch made her feel things she had never felt before. Not from her parents, non-existent friends or that one person whom she had fell in love before. 

He closed his eyes with a small smile and opened it to face her dilating ones

He closed his eyes with a small smile and opened it to face her dilating ones. Closing it again he leaned forward as a heavy exhale left her mouth knowing what he was gonna do next. She closed her eyes feeling his soft cherry lips on hers moving it like he owns each and every part of hers. She tried pushing him but he rested his hands on the glass wall behind her which had the glimmering blue background shining. 

Trapping her between him and the wall he stopped her from moving anywhere. She let herself calm down, she let him do whatever he wants as tears rolled down her cheeks. He made her feel his lips by the way he moved, he wanted her to feel the same way as he does even though it might be a little painful.

Slowly he pulled away and looked directly into her rheumy eyes. A sigh left his lips as his hands cupped her face wiping away her tears with his thumb. 

"This should be happening precious...and that is why it's happening....nothing happens against fate...Love nor war....Life nor death...Nothing...Whatever happens in our lives are already written in golden scripts engraved in some celestial piece of metal. Neither the people on land...Nor in water have the rights to change that...it's fate....everything is fate...You and me is fate....Us is fate..."