𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷

"SHE WAS A BLOODY WITCH!"

His eyes only displaying rage and disgust, his chest was heaving up and down looking at Jungkook. Jungkook's mouth hung open. His heart throbbed, he wasn't able to process whatever he heard.

"Y-You're l-ying-"

"SHE WAS A WITCH!!! A WRETCHED CREATURE!!! THAT IS THE TRUTH!!! NOW LEAVE BEFORE I BEHEAD YOU!!", he growled at Jungkook. The king turned around and stormed out of the huge royal bedroom leaving Jungkook alone and broken. He fell on his knees distraught. His heart ached like crazy as he lost the prowess to think properly. More questions flooded into his head. He held his head tight trying to control his thoughts from running errands.

That's when he remembered about Y/n. A gasp left his lips as he remembered that she needed oxygen to live. Whatever he had given might have been exhausted by now. He wiped his sweat off and took a deep breathe. There was other things to think about now rather than some incomplete information from a a person of a disturbed personality.

-----

He looked around before removing the hood off his head and opening the door but his heart shattered into pieces.

She lay there, on the cold floor, struggling, crying hard. He ran over to her as fast as he could and took her into his arms. She was struggling to breathe, his fear turned out to be right. She was shivering uncontrollably.

"J-Jungkook....", she breathed out. He could feel her skin becoming even hotter because of her fever. He picked her weak body up and sat on the bed. "I- I'm s-sorry love...", he spoke before attaching his lips with her. He didn't know how he found out this way, but this was the only way she could breathe in Aquatica. He held her body close to his body, trying not to hurt her even a bit but that didn't work. After a few minutes he pulled away only to see her face messed up with tears again. 

He sighed and leaned back on the headboard with her still in his laps.

"Is it paining a lot...?"

He whispered making her nod weakly. He pulled her closer to himself, trying to make her as comfortable as possible. She buried her face in his chest crying silently. The collar of the robe that he had made her wear was wet with her tears.

"J-Jungkook...I- I c-can't handle this...J-Just k-kill m-"

"Shhh...what are you even talking about love....everything will be alright...don't ever think of going away from me...", he closed his eyes letting his tears fall on her head."

"W-Why do I f-feel like this Jungkook...?", she asked taking all her energy.

Answer? 

There was none as of now. He saw her fall, he rescued her and all that he knew was that he shouldn't let her go because she was his. Keeping quiet was the best answer for the question.

He looked down at her and kept his hands on her tummy gently, "Are you hungry?"

She nodded again. He smiled and gently put her down, helping her sit up by the support of the headboard. He went somewhere but soon returned with a bowl. He sat down beside her and blew off the heat.

"Open your mouth.", he spoke with a small smile making her obey him.

"Mmmm i-it's sour...", she spoke with breaking voice.

"It's medicated. I want you to get well soon...", he replied caressing her head. She gave him a bijou smile being reticent of her feelings. He made her feel better, it felt like she wanted him with her for eternity but was not really sure of that. She's been here for 4 days now and she's already half dead, that made her relook her decision.