𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙳 𝚃𝙾𝚄𝙲𝙷

Muffled, gurgling noises filled her ears. She felt weightless, floating around in the coolness. Her heavy eyes forced itself open, fluttering, she adjusted to the pressure around. She saw a glimpse of something, beautiful and mesmerizing on its own, she realized it was just a sparkling pair of eyes.

 She saw a glimpse of something, beautiful and mesmerizing on its own, she realized it was just a sparkling pair of eyes

It soon disappeared into the blueness of the surroundings. She looked around, so lost.

Then, it strike her brain, what happened after she jumped?

A gasp left her mouth which only came out as a series of bubbles. She moved her hands vigorously holding her breathe. She looked around, the salty water strained her eyes, she struggled to keep it open. It was dark blue endlessly around, not a single different colour. Very less sunlight reached her eyes. She struggled to sustain herself there, her lungs burned feeling lack of the vital source of her life. 

A sudden touch, a really cold one startled her, as her eyes were covered. She felt something soft as silk on her lips, the touch claiming her, claiming her heart. It slowly moved letting her open her eyes, she saw nothing but the same blue.

Her heart throbbed hard inside her cage feeling her breathe normal, in the mid of the surge of the sea's water. She could breathe, inside water. She touched her throat feeling the tightness fade away. Her eyes no longer felt heavy. Her lungs no longer burned. The movement of her hands and limbs slowed down into a steady pace letting her stay where she is without any aid. 

Confusion engulfed her in it. 

A cold wave hit her from behind making her swirl around swiftly and she got a glimpse again. An unreally beauteous one. This time, the apparition's features were clearer before it disappeared again, she got enchanted in the alluring sight. His hair, pinkish slips and perfectly structured face forced her to think it was a dream, she thought it was just a lucid fantasy her brain was showing her just minutes before her death.

 His hair, pinkish slips and perfectly structured face forced her to think it was a dream, she thought it was just a lucid fantasy her brain was showing her just minutes before her death

Small broken whimpers and gasps slipped her mouth eventually. She was feeling helpless and vulnerable, completely lost in the middle of nowhere with some weird visions.

Once again something blocked her view. Her body was pulled onto something hard yet soft, the cold touch wandered around her tiny waist, holding her weak body close. Something soft touched her lips again, this time it moved in perfection, making her heartbeats rise, making her feel connection. She was mystified by whatever was being done to her, the soft touch on her lips devoured her in the most calm way.

The touch slowly faded but her eyes drooped. She was falling into darkness. No matter how hard she tried to stay awake. She closed her eyes finally, tired of trying, feeling weak and helpless. The last thing she felt was herself being pulled into a pair of arms. Inside the deep blue sea.