𝙰𝙻𝙻'𝚂 𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝚂 𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙻?

"Mother...", a muted mumble left Jungkook's mouth.

"Stop all this.", she ordered with her strong voice. Her eyes pierced straight into them, one by one and then on to the weak female figure on the ground. She swam over to her, through Jungkook's magical boundary. 

The king's eyes followed Rainn's movements.
It would be a sin to tell that he didn't miss her, after all she was his queen and the mother of his son, the one he fell in love with, with or without magic.

Rainn's furious eyes scanned the place and the weak figure in her hands as she gently caressed the baby bump. "The one and only heir of Aquatica thrives in here your majesty.", she snapped at the king without fears. "The King of Aquatica after you and Jungkook, the prince, Jungkook's baby. Y/n is his queen, his love. Nothing or no one can change that. Not even you."

"How dare you come back?", he spoke with a blood-curdling deep voice. "YOU WERE EXPELLED!!", he growled before waving his trident, sending a huge gust of strong waves towards them making Jungkook spring into action. With just the movement of his hands, the ground split, making a barrier of stones and soil to stop the waves. 

"Y/N'S AN EARTH SIGN!", Rainn burst out as she stood up, her hands turned into fists as everyone froze in their spot. "SHE'S JUNGKOOK'S SOULMATE, THE ONE INKED IN THE GOLDEN BOOKS, ENGRAVED IN HIS FATE, HIS LIFE, AQUATICA'S FUTURE!"

Those words rang inside their brains like the sounds of a large bell, reverberating over and over again in the same tone. The earth sign, the one that had the power to be nourished and to nourish when together with water. The sign which was the mother of most living creatures, where they thrive, live upon. Violent when done wrong, patient and highly loving in all happy spheres of lives. They realized, they had committed a great sin.

"The day they became one, the day the young one was created, Jungkook was gifted with the power of earth element, for the greater good. Not for destruction or killings. Y/n is a precious boon for Jungkook, your majesty. Please understand that. Unlike me, who was always a bad luck for the citizen and you and even Jungkook, Y/n is the luck you would want to welcome. She'll bring prosperity and happiness. The reign to come after you, Jungkook must reign with her. All these, you must believe because it's decided by the almighty."

A sudden silence and peace prevailed around them as the currents, ground and pebbles receded to nothing. The darkness was slightly erased by the rays of sunlight that penetrated into the depths as now, the soldiers of Aquatica refused to raise their weapons at anyone who was in front of them, Rainn, Y/n nor Jungkook.

The sudden enlightenment made the king powerless.

What has he been doing until now?

Everything he had said and done till now replayed inside his cluttered mind. From the beginning, numerous people tried to make him understand what's right and what's wrong here but he was too blinded by hatred that none of those words were taken into his conscience. 

His eyes fell on Y/n, too weak to even sit straight. 

What was he trying to do a few minutes ago?

Trying to kill her and a tiny life, not any life but his own son's blood?

The trident fell from his numb hands as he stared at the three of them with an expressionless face. Jungkook breathed heavily, still facing the effects of his father's powerful magic.

He turned around, his eyes softening seeing the sight in front of him. His scales slowly disappeared, his tail was replaced by his leg as he landed on the ocean floor, levitating down slowly. He moved to kneel down in front of the women, one his mother and one his...wife?