𝙰 𝙵𝙰𝙸𝚁𝚈𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙴

"The queen called for you, Betty.", the maid huffed and puffed, running into the servant's quarters. "What?! Why~ I didn't even do anything.", she whined, shooting up from her stool making all the other ladies present there laugh. "Aish, seems she is bored."

"It's all because of his majesty. If he had allowed her to walk around freely, she could have at least used up some of her free time, which is 24/7.", she spoke as she fixed her hair before walking to the maid. "It's for her own safety. You know his majesty wouldn't do anything without reasons."

Betty hummed understanding what she told. 

Being 9 months pregnant now, her date almost arriving, she ought to be given protection especially when a kingdom from afar has picked up enmity with Aquatica. 

Nel, Jungkook's best friend, was on a tour in that kingdom a few days ago where she heard that spies were employed to help them destroy Aquatica knowing how powerful Jungkook and his queen were. Thankfully, Nel could inform Jungkook, she had the power of waves too.

"Jaz, what did the queen actually tell you?", Betty asked doubtfully, suspicious of this sudden call. "She told me to call you because she was bored. I told you already.", she shrugged. Betty's eyebrows crashed as she asked, "Is there anyone else in attendance in the queen's chamber?!"

Jaz's eyes widened as she understood what Betty wanted to point out.

"No it was only me."

"Shit! We're doomed if he comes to know."

Both of them clutched the frills of their gowns before running for their good life which was in Y/n's hands. 

Running through the beautifully curtained corridors of the underwater palace they barged into the queen's chamber only to find no one.

"You were right. We are doomed.", Jaz whispered making Betty suck her teeth.

"Where did she go...?"

-------

Passing through the throne room, as slowly and silently as possible, she looked around for the presence of any annoying person who would snitch on her

Sitting in the same huge room for the entire day and finally getting some time with him, 10 minutes, felt so 'good' that you decided on sneaking out to find something interesting to do. Just as you were walking, your eyes fell on Mr. Jeon, staring at the throne from afar, with a small smile on his face.

"Father...", she whispered to herself before walking over to him. He was so engrossed in admiring the majestic throne that he didn't even realize she was present there.

She could clearly see how he was yearning to sit there. But he can't. Now, the throne of Aquatica belongs to his son, your husband, Jeon Jungkook. This was the punishment he gave himself. His way of thanking her for her forgiveness.