𝚆𝙰𝚁

"Y/N!!!!"

His scream echoed through the violent waters.

Horror was the only thing that was visible on the disheveled faces of all the people present there. The soldiers holding him were thrown to either sides as he growled his lungs out. 

"HOW DARE YOU?!", he yelled before rising up, his eyes dangerously dark, his muscles twitching.

His body hurt, he was still under the spell of the evildoers. He somersaulted powerfully, slashing the water using his powerful tail. His eyes were darker than the abyss, the depths of anger was dug out from his mind, which held the tendency of destruction back. Heavy gasps left his mouth as he found it difficult to breathe.

The smooth flow of the currents became dynamic as he slowly lifted his hands away from his body, nerves protruding out, his pulchritudinous biceps made him look evilly gorgeous and enchanting, pulling the hearts and minds of the witnesses into a deep hole of danger. 

The people couldn't help but sway along with the movements of the heavy currents.

A resplendent streak left his fingers as he turned his glittering and bewitching eyes towards her struggling figure. He tilted his head making him look even terrific than before. The streak of flashing lights wrapped over her nearly-dead body as she slowly started to levitate over the sandy ocean bed. She floated until she was just an arm's distance from Jungkook before he caught her in his arms.

Leaning in, he placed his lips on hers, closing his raging eyes. He held her fragile body close to himself, so softly as to make sure he doesn't hurt her a bit.

The king watched as they became one once again, right in front of his eyes but he could do nothing. He was numb, even more confused. This power was something he had never seen or sensed before. The aura around them was thick, filled with something unknown and priceless. The purity made him lose the ability to think.

Her chest gave a heavy, convulsive heave forcing her to pull away from Jungkook's try of saving his baby and love. 

They all watched as her pale face started to regain a tint of her natural tan once again, her fingers started to twitch, she started to take longer, steady breathes.

"I promise I'll not let you go.", Jungkook whispered into her ears before slowly placing her down on the ground. 

His pupils dilated as he focused in the movements of his hands, he moved them in concentric circles weaving a dome of golden light rays around her. The sparkle and shine was so much that the powerless King and his soldiers squinted their eyes, the intensity causing burning in their eyes. Satisfied of having protected her from his forthcoming destructive actions, he turned around, his eyes turning darker again, with a very evil smirk.

"You did wrong Father. So wrong.", he hissed out making his father chuckle through the fear he had developed for his own son, "I know what I'm doing. I'm the ruler of your vast kingdom prince Jungkook. I can never go wrong. Never."

A sarcastic smirk formed on Jungkook's face as he swam closer to his father.

"Wanna see what my princess gifted me, what she was gifted with?"

It satisfied him to see his father stare at him, perplexed at the sudden question.

What can she be gifted with?

Jungkook laughed out loud. The enormous power his voice held sent chills down their spines. 

A hard whimper left all of their throats as the sandy ground started to rumble. Small crystals of sand began to lift themselves up from the depths of the rifts. The water flow became powerful and fast. Stones and pebbles of all shapes and sizes floated around in circles around Jungkook. His tail was no more that magnificent purple. The purple graded down to an uneasy darkness of dark-brown. His tattoos started glowing, then, the king noticed it. 

Another sign accompanying the water sign. Earth.

His eyes rounded in shock. He feared the way water and earth elements were working together. On his son, Jungkook's command. Prince Jungkook's command.

"T-This is what I- I feared...", the king heard his messenger mumble making him jolt his head back to Jungkook's stellar and perilous figure.

"THIS!", he yelled as he pushed his hands forward, letting all the stones and whirlpools move according to his will towards the army of his father in front of him. The ground was shaking under the feet as the fast-moving stones hit them, right in their heads or legs, knocking most of them out. 

He was merciless this time. He became merciless at the thought that his own father wanted to kill his baby and love.

The king couldn't hold back anymore, he moved his trident towards Jungkook as a bright flash of blue swept past the whirlpools towards the dome Jungkook had made out of his magic. Jungkook clenched his jaw. He wasn't going to hold back. His tiredness and powerlessness faded away at the thought of protecting them. He used his magic once again.

A fight transitioned into a war in no time.

The depths of the great ocean echoed of their screams and slashes. Each one exhibiting more of their powers with each next step they took. 

The task of his, his one and only goal was to get his lifelines out of this cruel chaos wrecked by his father whom he respected more than anything or anyone else, adored and devoted to. He was heartbroken, it ached his heart to realize that his father was so blinded with power and rules that he wanted to kill a tiny life which hasn't even seen the world's sunlight or the sea's creatures once.

"STOP!!", Jungkook growled as he sent a last blow.

Cracks developed in the crowd. The unstable flow of water moved past them, hurting them, lacerating through their flesh like swords of the most gallant swordsmen. The placed looked like it was on its verge of extinction. The powers were too much for the nature itself to hold together. Their magic, the powers, it wasn't meant to be used like this. It shouldn't be used like this. It's against the laws of the seraphs and gods themselves.

"NO!"

A female shriek echoed through the place making everyone freeze on spot. Both the men immediately recognized the shrill and enormous pitch of the voice. Their eyes shot up to the woman's dark figure. Her hair flowing around like snakes. Her waist wrapped around with a belt containing various knifes and weapons. Her black gown floating over the ground.

The king's heart buffeted against his ribs, not able to bear the astonishment of seeing the most unexpected person here. "Rainn...", a whisper left his mouth as his hands fell down, limp.

"Mother..."