ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

Play the song...

Ciara's Pov

I can barely contain the excitement as I wait patiently for Nolan to return back to me. I put on the dress he got me for my birthday this year, which is a floor length Navy blue slip dress. I put my hair into a braided cornrow crown and now I'm currently waiting on him to come back to me.

"I'm back, My lo-" He stops speaking as he takes in my form and my body heats up at the attention he's giving me. "Wow." Is all he says and I grin at him.

"You like?" I ask in a semi-seductive voice, walking over to him. I place my arms around his neck and lean up to place a peck on his lips.

"I love." He whispers to me and I bite my lip softly and pull away from him.

"You should go freshen up." I tell him and he snaps out of his daze.

"Right, I'll be back." He goes towards his closet and I chuckle, as I sit back down on his bed.

-/-/-/-

We slowly make our way towards the garden, chatting softly amongst ourselves. "Here we are." Nolan says, opening the garden doors for me and leading me towards a blanket with a basket on it.

"Thank you." I say and take my seat next to him. We eat different sandwiches and an assortment of fruits and veggies, as we laugh and enjoyed eachother's space.

"Come here, My Love." Lan says, beckoning me closer to him. I lean into his embrace, pressing my back against his chest as I settle between his spread legs. "I know we just started dating, but there's no one else I would ever want to be with. I want you to be my wife, the mother of my kids, My queen." He says and I look up at him, to see him looking at me with such strong emotions that I force myself to not look away.

"What are you asking me Nolan?" I try to keep my voice steady, as I have a pretty good guess on what he's trying to ask me.

"Please marry me." He says and I turn in his hold, kissing him with as much emotion as I can.

"Yes, a million times yes." I tell him and he places a ring on my finger. The ring I told him I would want as my wedding ring months ago.

"You're so beautiful, my love." He whispers against my lips and my breath hitches at the words and the lust shining in his eyes.

"Show me then, Nolan." I whisper back.