ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

"My Love." I whisper, my hand cupping her face. "Stay awake for me, My Love." I plead, my eyes brimming with tears.

I can hear my brother's cruel laughter as I try to desperately stop the bleeding pouring out of Ciara's stomach. "She's as good as dead, brother." He taunts and I grip my sword, standing up slowly as I quickly kill him and the two men he had with him.

I fall back down next to my queen. She's struggling to breathe. I pull her to me and her eyes crack open a bit and a smile light up her face. "Nolan." She sighs out, relaxing into me. "Remember this isn't your fault, My Love, just know that in the next lifetime I'll be waiting for you."

"No Ciara, we'll be together in this lifetime. We'll have children and grow old together." I tell her and those hazel eyes look at me once more, and my own eyes tear up at the pain that shines in them.

"I love you, Lan." She whispers and I let out a sob as she falls limp in my arms.

"I love you too, Ara." I say between sobs, and it's as if the heavens started to cry with me. The rain pouring down on us as I rock my beloved in my arms. "I love you so much."

I lay next to her, not caring about the rain and mud. Not caring about the chills that's starting to rack my body. My sweet, beautiful beloved has died. My cries grow louder as I hold her closer to me and it's as if I can't seem to let her go.

Finally my cries die down and I just lay with her, refusing to believe that she's dead. "Nolan!" I faintly hear Evelyn calling for me, but I don't move. "Nolan, you know she wouldn't want you to waste away like this." She tugs on me and I sit up, knowing Evelyn is right.

I get up, scooping her into my arms and carrying her towards the castle as Evelyn follows behind me. My body protesting at moving. "Let's put her with Mom and Dad." I rasp out and Evelyn nods.

"That'll be perfect, Nolan." She looks up at me with her sad eyes. I nod and head to our parents final resting place and gently set my love down into the tomb, that was already prereserved for my wife and I.

I say my last goodbye with Evelyn and then we slowly make our way back to the ground floor of the castle in silence.

-†hε εηd-