Chapter 3

EVELEIGH STARK

As of right now I have two kids with me and my mom had to leave for an emergency at work. "So Peter how old are you." I asked him.

"Fourteen." He told me just a year older than Lilith. "Do you mind me asking a personal question Ms.Stark?" He asked me nervously he's adorable. "Not at all Peter and call me Eve or Lia." I told him as he gave me a nod.

"How come I've never seen you around the tower before?" He said shyly looking down. "Because I've lived with my mom instead of my dad and I spent most of my time with work or with Lilith." I told him. "Do you two want anything else to eat?" I asked them both as they both shook their heads.

"Alright then come on." I said standing up. "Hands." I said putting my hands out for the both of them. "Mom." Lilith whined. "It's for your own safety Lil." I told her as she still took my hand as Peter stared at mine.

"Come on-She's won't let us leave till you take it." Lilith said as I playfully rolled my eyes. "It's alright Peter." I told him as he took my hand and I walked off with these two.

"She does this each time we go out somewhere." Lilith said. "Really?" Peter said as the two of them got into their own little conversation forgetting I'm with them and I let them.

Lilith needs to make friends she's a bit a shy and anxious when it comes to friends so she don't really have any which I don't mind but my baby girl needs someone other than her mother to talk to all the time.

I love that she's open to me but I want her to have friends she can spend time with as well.

We walked around for a bit I bought the kids some things the both of them if I saw Peter look at something he liked or found cool I got it for him. Lilith got some things as well mainly more clothes that she needs she's starting to grow out of her clothes so she needed some more so I got some for now.

Now we're heading back to the tower. "You two no fighting." I told Lilith and Peter as they were about to argue over a movie. "Peter where have you've been." A girl asked him. "Out with Ms.Sta-Eve." He said cutting himself off.

"Eve who's Eve?" She asked him. "Me I'm Eve or Lia or Eveleigh either one is fine. Hope you don't mind I took Peter out. He just looked bored and I figured he could use some time out of here and took him sorry if i over stepped." I told her. "It's fine I'm Wanda." She told me giving me a smile as I returned one.

"That is-She pointed to Lilith. "Lilith my daughter." I said. "You look pretty young to be a mother." She told me. "I'm twenty six but thank you." I told her.

"Are we going to be seeing you and Lilith much more around Eve?" Peter asked me with those big brown eyes. "Yeah Peter of course." I told him as he smiled at me showing off his dimples. He's adorable.

"Eveleigh kidnapping kids I see." I heard my father say. "Not kidnapping of one of them is mine and the other came willingly." I told him. "How do you two know each other." Wanda asked pointing between us two.

"He's my dad." "She's my daughter." We both said. "Another daughter Tony?" Wanda said. Oh yes his pride and joy Morgan. "His oldest one." I mumbled. "From Pepper?" She said. "God no my mom was Hayley." I told her as she nodded her head.

"Was? What happened to Hayley." My father asked me. "If you were their dad you would've known but she died." I told him. "I'm sorry I didn't know Eveleigh." He said. "We better get going now but Peter we will see you tomorrow. Okay get a good nights rest." I told him as he nodded his head.

"Wanda it was nice meeting you." I told her. "You too." She said. "Goodnight Peter I love you." I told him as he smiled at me. "Goodnight Eve." He told me. "Night Lilith." Peter told her. "Night Peter." She said shyly. "Goodnight." I said one last time before leaving.