Chapter 12

EVELEIGH STARK

We got to the house pretty late I totally forgot to call my mom after we got in. It was late and I was tired and so were the kids they slept the whole way here. Their still sleeping in my room seeing as it was very late last night and they couldn't find their rooms.

I walked out my room shutting the door so they can sleep some more. I pulled my phone out calling my mom. She picked up immediately. "Are you okay are you hurt?" She immediately asked which caused me to feel guilty to make her that worried.

"We're fine mom sorry for not calling last night we got in late and I was just tired and so we're the kids we just crashed once we hit my room." I told her. "Oh okay as long as you guys are fine that's all I'm worried about." She told me as I smiled at her.

"So what are your plans for today?" She asked me. "Well probably take the kids to go get things to decorate their room however they want." I told her. "Eveleigh." I heard someone call out from the other line. I then got another call from my work. "Mom my work is calling I'll talk to you later love you bye." I said quickly hanging up and answering.

PIETRO MAXIMOFF

She hung up.

Wow.

"Her work was calling so she had to." Maria told me as I walked off. She's probably doing this so I don't confront her.

I can't believe her