Chapter 9

TONY STARK

Eveleigh has been staying here for about a month now along with my granddaughter who has bonded more with her aunt Morgan than me.

Eveleigh has real mature about everything and especially with letting Morgan hang out with Lilith and Peter I thought she'd wouldn't want her anywhere near Lilith. I guess I was wrong but one question that keeps me up at night is who is Lilith's dad.

It's obvious he's not in her life. Hayley did a good job of keeping Eveleigh hidden from me. I hired to very best P.I and he couldn't even find her. I went through databases searching for her and nothing popped up it was like she didn't exist at all.

"Jarvis." I called out as I entered my lab. "Yes.?" He said. "I want you to go through all of Eveleigh's past relationships I want you to find out Lilith's father." I said. "On it." Jarvis said.

EVELEIGH STARK

The kids are out playing in the pool as my mom watched them because I don't trust them out alone not yet. I know their teenagers but I just don't feel comfortable leaving them out their alone.

"Where's Morgan." A lady asked walking in. "Swimming with Lilith and Peter." Wanda said. "Who's Lilith?" She asked. "My daughter." I spoke up as she looked at me. "My goodness you look like Tony." She said.

"Yeah I'm sorta his daughter who somewhat looks like him but I look a lot more like my mom. I'm Eveleigh Lilith's mom." I said walking over to her putting my hand out for her to shake as she awkwardly did. "I'm Pepper Morgan's mother." She said.

Oh.

That's her. The one my dad cheated on mom with she's the woman. "It was um nice to meet you. Morgan is super sweet." I told her. "Thank you." She said quietly. "Shit." I heard as I turned around seeing mg dad.

"Eveleigh I was going to tell you soon-It's fine don't worry about it. She's a lovely woman dad she obviously makes you happy than I'm fine with it." I told him.

"I have to shower I've been cleaning all day." I told them. "It was nice meeting you Pepper are you joining us for dinner tonight?" I asked her as she gave me a nod. "Perfect than I'll start on dinner soon than." I said before walking off.

I walked over to the pool and sat next to my mom. "What's wrong my Luv." She said rubbing her hand up and down my back. "I met Pepper." I told her as she let out a sigh. "I'm sorry." She said. "It's fine I'm just waiting for all of this to be over so me and Lily can go home." I told her.

"Don't worry Luv she works a lot so you'll hardly see her often." Mom told me as I smiled at her. "I love you Mom." I told her as she pulled me into a side hug. "I love you more." She said kissing my cheek than moving away from me as I stared at her. "What happen-I was lifted up into someone's chest.

I looked and saw it was Thors. "Don't you dare." I told him as he ran towards the pool as I held onto him. He jumped in holding me so I got wet as well. We reached the surface as I looked at Thor who was grinning. "Sorry princess someone had to." He said as I shook my head.

"Now I need to shower now. But it's fine I'm not mad." I told him giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Your fun to hang with." I told him as he smiled at me. I got out of the pool as my mom was laughing.

"So not funny." I told her which caused her to laugh even more. Now I have to walk through the tower soaking wet because all the towels are inside. I walked in past everyone as they looked at me. "What happened to you.?" Nat asked.

"Ask Thor he decided to throw me in the pool." I told them. "Your shirt." Wanda said staring at my shirt as I looked down seeing my bra being see through along with my shirt as I covered my breast.

"I'm taking a shower before I get sick." I said before I hurried off to my room. How embarrassing.