Chapter 21

EVEREST STARK

Pietro took Lily out for the day just leaving me and Peter today, well just me because Peter went with May today, she is going to take him out for the day so it's just me by myself for the day.

It feels weird not having my babies with me. I've gotten so use to having them around me for so long it just feels weird not having them around.

"Eve?" Nat knocked on my door. "Yes?" "What are you doing today?" She asked me. "Nothing, the kids are out Lily is with Pietro and Peter is with May." I told her as she gave me a nod walking in more.

"Maybe we could watch a movie?" She suggested as I smiled at her. "Of course!" I told her as she smiled at me. "Let me make some popcorn pick a movie?" She said as I gave her a nod.

NATASHA ROMANOFF

I came down to the kitchen to make the popcorn real quick I don't want to be away from her, Everest is the most beautiful woman I've ever met.

She's pretty, she's smart and kind and gentle and it just makes me like her even more. I've dated woman in the past but none compared to Everest and I hope I can date her because she's just the best I could ever want in life.

But I do have to ask her out on a date as well before anything.

The popcorn finished as I put it in a bowel and grabbed some snacks along with a couple drinks and went back to Everest room.

I walked in as I found her on her phone. "Here is the popcorn and some snacks and drinks." I told her as she put her phone down smiling at me.

"Thank you!" She said as I sat beside her setting everything on the bed. "I put on The Flash." She said with a grin as I smiled at her. "So we're watching a show perfect." I told her as she pressed play.

Short chapter but I felt like I had to update for you guys.