Chapter 5

EVELEIGH STARK

It's been about a week since I told Lilith the news about us staying in the Avengers Tower for a bit to which she was happy because she got to stay with Peter and Peter was over the moon when he found out the news.

He's so adorable I wonder where they found him at. "Come on kids." I said as they followed me everywhere in the tower. If I was one place so we're those two. Their like stuck together yet they follow me everywhere even to the bathroom I make them wait outside.

They sleep in my room which I totally don't mind because I love having my kids in my bed it gives me comfort knowing their safe and I can protect them.

"Sit." I told them as they sat at the kitchen table. "What do you want to eat.?" I asked them both. "I made pancakes for the kids." Wanda chirped up. "Pancakes.!" They both said as I nodded. "Okay than pancakes it is." I said serving them both.

I placed their food in front of them as they started to eat. "Got your hands full with these two I can tell." Wanda told me as I turned around. "Yeah but they keep me busy I'd go insane just having to sit here all day." I told her. "Totally understandable."

She said. "So where are the others?" I asked her. "Right here." Sam said entering the kitchen. "I see the kids are eating already." Nat said as I gave her a nod. "Yes they are-Were done." They both yelled as I looked at them both. "Sorry." They both muttered.

"How'd you do that?" Wanda asked me as I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know but it comes naturally to me." I told them. "Dishes in the sink and wash them." I told them both as they stood up with their dishes and went to the sink washing them.

"Your so good at this maybe try it on the boys see if they'll listen." Nat said as I laughed a bit. "Seriously try it though because these boys don't listen for nothing." Wanda said. "What do you want me to tell them?" I asked. "Clean the living room it's a mess." Nat said as I gave them a nod.

"Also you guys wouldn't mind if I cook dinner would you?" I asked them. "Of course not feel free to do whatever you want here." Wanda told me as I sent her a smile. "Thank you." I told her as I looked at the boys.

"Boys." I called getting their attention as they looked up at me. "Go clean the living room." I told them. "What.!" They all said. "You can't-I gave them a stern look as they immediately stood up. "Okay." They mumbled quietly as I smiled.

"First one to have the tower clean will get dessert first." I said. "What dessert we talking about?" Pietro said with a smirk as I rolled my eyes. "You guys will love it now get to cleaning because I ain't telling you." I told them as they rushed out.

"Natural." Nat said as I smiled at her. "First time I've seen those boys clean to tower what did you two do." Mom said walking in. "Nothing we had Eve tell the boys to clean up and it worked." Wanda said as my mom shook her head.

"That's like her secret power she can make anyone do anything." Mom said as I rolled my eyes. "We're done." Peter and Lilith said as I turned around looking at them two. "Go help the boys." I told them as they were about to whine when I stopped them.

"As a matter of a fact go make sure your rooms are clean." I told them. "Mom-Eve." They both said. "Now." I told them as they walked off. "See that's her power." Mom said.

- - -

It's now dinner time.

The Tower is clean spotless just how I keep my home. I can't stand things dirty it's like my thing I have to have everything clean.

"I've never seen the tower this clean before." Nat said as they looked around as I cooked dinner. "We should have to tell the boys to clean everyday." Wanda said as I laughed.