Chapter 16

LILITH STARK

Wow.

So my dad is Pietro. I don't know how to feel about that. Should I be angry, sad, hurt, I don't know what to feel about him being my dad. Yeah I've seen him around the tower but not once did I really talk to him.

I walked into Peters room as he looked up at me. I went and sat down next to him as he paused his movie. "What's wrong?" He already knew I was upset. "Mom just told me who my dad was." I told him.

"Who is it?" "Pietro." I told him as he stayed quiet. "How do you feel about that?" He asked me breaking the silence. "I don't know. I feel like I should be upset at him." I confessed.

"So what are you going to do?" "I don't know." I told him honestly. "Take the chance with him Lil. You've always talked about having a dad and now you have him so don't pass it up. You deserve the world and Pietro he will give it to you.

Take the chance and if he hurts you I'll kill him." Peter told me as I looked at him smiling. I then hugged him. "Your the best you know that right?" "I know I'm pretty cool." He said as I rolled my eyes pulling away from the hug.

"Give it a day before you say anything but I think you should try and build a relationship with him." He told me as I laid my head on his shoulder. "I'll try it out see how it is." I told him.

"Want to watch the movie with me?" He asked as I looked at the movie seeing it's Frozen. "Yeah why not." I told him as he covered me with the blanket as well as he played the movie.

"I love you Peter." I told him. "I know you do." He mumbled. He's such smart ass. I shoved him as he laughed. "I love you more Lily." He said as we watched the movie.

Super super short one but hey chapter.