Chapter 20

A MONTH LATER.......

EVEREST STARK

This past month went okay their were some ups and downs between Pietro and Lily.

And with Peter well he's a mommas boy what can I say he's my baby boy even if he's not biologically mine. He's attached to my hip with my twenty four seven. Which I don't mind not at all because I love having him around me.

Him and Lily and my children.

"Mom?" Lily said walking into my room. "Yes baby?" I said as she looked at Peter who was asleep in my lap. "Ignore him he just fell asleep he's getting sick. What happened my love?"

"Can I go with dad?" She asked me as I smiled at her. "Baby you don't ever need to ask to go with your dad. Just let me know before leave so I don't panic." I told her as she gave me a nod.

"Got it." "Where you two going?" "We're going out to eat." She said. Their having a father daughter date. "Well have fun okay and stay close to your dad for me." I told her as she walked over kissing my cheek.

"Bye mom love you." She said. "Bye baby have fun and I love you." I told her as she gave me a smile before walking out my room. I looked down at Peter who was asleep drooling a bit. How adorable.

I think I just love kids and want more.