Chapter 10

EVELEIGH STARK

Once I finished my shower I got dressed in some sweatpants and one of my moms old t-shirt. It was some sort of band i never heard of but I always saw her wearing this shirt no matter what.

Even when her and mom would go on date nights sometimes she'd wear it. Than she "lost" it and couldn't find it anymore. I'm the one who lost it in my closet. I stole it from her because I got tired of always seeing her in it.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen to get started on dinner. I got what I needed out and rinsed them off. I got a cutting board out and a knife out. I grabbed a tomato and started to cut it.

Once I finished with the tomato's I moved them aside. "Is that your moms shirt?" I heard my dad say as I gave him a nod. "Yeah it is." I told him. "The kids just got out of the pool and went to shower before dinner." He told me as I gave him a nod.

"I should've told you about-It's fine besides we're not going to be here long anyways." I told him. "What do you mean. Their still after you two." He told me. "I know but I got a job offer to Seattle. It's a higher paying job. And I've managed to keep everything bad away from me and Lilith for a long time now." I told him.

He got a message on his phone. "I've got to go." He said as he walked off. "What seems to be on your mind Luv." Mom said. "I got a job offer." I told her as she sat down listening to me talk.

"That's good ain't it." "It's in Seattle mom. Charlie gave me to the end of this week to decide." I told her. "It's a higher paying job as well so I'll get paid double than what I'm making here." I told her as she nodded her head. "It'd be amazing to go out their start fresh without having to constantly watch out for someone going to attack us unlike here.

But on the downside I'd be moving Lilith schools and she'd leave everyone behind and she just started making friends she has Peter and Morgan and you know how hard it's been for her to make friends and I don't want to just up and move her." I told her.

"And no one told me he married that lady. The one he cheated on mom with and being here with her I just can't its to much just seeing her made me want to scream because she's nice and pretty and mom would want dad to be happy and he is but seeing her I don't know mom. So I suck it up and just deal with it." I told her.

I let out a sigh as I got a message from Charlie asking if I made a decision yet. "Charlie?" Mom asked as I gave her a nod. "Asking if I made a decision yet." I told her. "Take the job mom." I heard Lilith say as I looked at her.

"Baby I told you about ease dropping already." I told her as she walked over. "Take it mom if it makes you happy than take it. I can always just FaceTime Peter and Morgan I'll be fine so just take the offer." She told me. "Baby it's not if I'm happy their it's if your going to be happy their I'm not going to move somewhere, where you're unhappy." I told her as she smiled at me.

"I'll be happy as long as I have you." She told me hugging me as I smiled at her hugging her back. "What did I do to deserve you." I mumbled. "Everything." She said with a smile. "I'll take the job than." I said as Lilith gave me a nod.

"Are you sure Lily." I asked her once more as she gave me a nod. I picked up my phone going to text Charlie. I texted him letting him know I'll take the job he replied back instantly excited about it saying he has everything for me already and the house should be ready by the time we get their. He had already thought this through didn't he.

"Here go tell your dad while I finish up dinner." Mom told me as I gave her a nod. "You go play." I said kissing Lilith's cheek before she walked off. I walked into the living room hoping he'd be Their to which he wasn't. "Where's my dad?" I asked as they looked at me.

"No clue Tony is one weird man." Sam said as I laughed a bit. "Well i might as well tell you guys as well." I told them. "Tell us what?" Loki asked. "Well I got a job offer it's higher paying so I took it." I said.

"That's amazing." Wanda told me. "Except it's in Seattle." I said. "That's not amazing." Pietro commented. "I know it ain't. But on the bright side you guys would have the tower back to yourselves." I told them as they stayed quiet. "When do you leave?" Bucky asked me.

"The end of this week." I told them. "But it'll be fine it'll be like I was never here." I told them. "I have to go tell my dad now. This is amazing news guys." I told them before walking off.

TONY STARK

I walked back into the lab as Jarvis started to speak. "I searched through Eveleigh's past and found one guy that broke it off with her nine months before your granddaughter was born." He said.

"Go on what's his name?" I asked. "His name is P-