Chapter 15

EVELEIGH STARK.

Okay so maybe telling Lilith is going to be harder than I thought. "Baby." I said calling her as she looked up at me.

"Hey mom." She said as Pietro stood behind me. "Can we talk my Luv." "What's wrong? Are we moving back again?" She asked upset. "No my luv that's not what I want to talk about." I told her sitting down next to her.

"So what do you want to talk about than?" "Remember your dad?" I asked her as she gave me a nod. "You told me you didn't know who it was." "Yes but your nosey grandfather decided to run some background check on me and he found your father." I told her as she stayed quiet.

"Is he dead?" "What no he's alive. Whatever you choose I'm completely okay with okay everything you choose. But your dad is Pietro." I told her just telling her. She looked at me than at Pietro who stood by the door.

"Him?" She pointed to him as I gave her a nod. "He's your biological dad and wether you pursue to have a relationship with him is completely up to you Im not going to force you." I told her. "Can I some time to think about it?" "Of course you don't need to answer right away." I told her as she gave me a nod and walked off.

Pietro came and sat down next to me. "She hates me." "No she doesn't don't think like that." He told me. "That went better than expected." He told me as I gave him a nod. "It did I expected her to yell at me but she took the news surprisedly well." I told him.

"I hope she chooses to build a relationship with you. I just know you'll be an amazing dad Pietro." I told him. "I sure hope she does too." He mumbled. "Your an amazing mother Eve you raised her well." He told me. We sat here in silence no one breaking the silence.

Super short ik but here's an update