The strange disappearances

My all days passed by imagining different things somethings like really very weird and really apologetic. Well not that bad. I am at brilliant imagination many of my friends called me "out-of-the-box-thinking" because whenever I read a story I imagined putting myself into the story. Every time it turned out of doing the same but this time something really enthralling occurred for the first time in my life..gosh this is no imagination. 15 August 2021 I still remember that day very clearly it was the day I could never forget in my life. Many things happened to with me on that very single day. It was just like illusion , but was all real. From this day on wards the real moment of my life began.

My day started out great till 9 o'clock that's when I woke up. I washed up and ran downstairs to make a breakfast for myself cause I was living away from my family for better education in the countryside. I looked around but there was nothing I could have for breakfast. I didn't used to have huge meals cause I lived alone and moreover I can't cook. I looked around for any toast or leftovers or any egg but there weren't any. Thanks to God it was Sunday otherwise I would have late for my school. I rushed to my room and got some cash to buy some cup noodles, eggs,breads and many more items that would do for me for at least a week. I returned and boiled two eggs for the breakfast. After cleaning the kitchen it was already noon , I went to my room and studied a little cause my exams of tenth grade were to be held on this end of october  and it was already august. Moreover I was weak in studies well not weak I was really brilliant that's what my parents used to say but I really did not want to study. And hence by opening the bio book and turning the pages it was already time for lunch I went to the kitchen and had a cup noodle while watch some funny television shows.

It was already evening and  I went out for some fresh air it was 5:00 pm. I was walking around the garden. At a distance I saw a boy , he was tall about 185 cm,white,thin but had a muscular figure a type of guy for which anyone could fall for,he wore a white three-quarters shirt and a black trousers which his face more adorable. He was the first boy rather cute and handsome a type guy that I liked. I used to believe that my type didn't exist. I stared him for a while and so did he and smiled. There was some noise and he disappeared like a screen of a TV. I still stared the place where he was standing like fool and later I realized that I was shocked that how could a person disappear so weirdly as it was the place near to my house's yard so I could get the footage that was recorded in my camera fixed at the outdoor of my house so I quickly went to check the CCTV footage. I quickly opened my laptop and connected it through the WiFi but to my surprise nothing was recorded at all the whom I saw wasn't there in the footage whereas it had recorded the moment when I was staring at the boy. I thought I was losing my mind because I have not dated anyone or I stay alone. So I planned to visit the counsellor the same day cause it was not really dark as it was the time of summer. I rushed to my room got dressed prettily and took my bike and I went to a counsellor who was actually my mom's friend so I got a free appointment at the same time. 
I entered the room and I said,

"Hello Auntie"

"Hello Jessica" she said very politely

"How have u been? I asked

"I was all fine what about you, are you okay I think something is wrong that u came here at this hour did u get some kind of depression issues....umm....I think that's not it you are always very joyful.. tell what happened?" She sounded so worried

"It's nothing like that but a similar I think I have been seeing things lately umm like today I saw guy but when I checked the camera there was no one was there..? " I explained the whole situation

"I see it happens I will recommend you some medicines take them at night and tell me about it..okay?" 

"Okay aunty thank you"

And so I went to home and went to the kitchen to drink some water to relax and calm down. And I sat on the couch and stretched out my legs and arms.

"Were you looking for me?" I heard a voice

"Oh My Goshhh.." I turned around it was the same boy from before sitting at the edge of the dinning table and smiling.

"Hey!!Who are you and how did you got in?"

"Because you were thinking of me.."

"What!!"

"Aahh!I see you don't know me and me too I also don't know you but it's the destiny what to do?"

"Wait....what...are you talking...ing about what....des..tiny?"

"Me too also I don't know about anything about you what's your name?"

"Why should I tell you I don't even know who you are..."

"Alright I am not a bad guy my name is Lee Jong Suk"

"Lee....Jong suk this name sounds a bit weird...Ah..are you Korean or Chinese?"

"Korean , Now tell your name?"

"I am Jessica"

"Oh.. that's a nice name Nice to meet you Jessica" he said forwarded his hand to shake I also did the same

"Nice to meet you too"

"Are you not happy to meet me?"

"Does somebody feels good to meet a stranger who pop into someones's house without knowing the pass code?"

"Ummm....I just appeared here just like how I disappeared.."

"Wow you really are something.... were you always brilliant in arguing like now?"

"Well it seems like it..."

And we laughed together and hence this was the first ever strange disappearance in my life.

Thanks for reading!!!

meet you all in next episode