Loneliness

Later that day I didn't knew why was I feeling sad and lonely. I had been with him for just a few days but yet why did I felt that I lost the most precious part of my life. Maybe it was because I had been alone for too long. Many days passed I thought he would return but he didn't. Whenever I saw a tall guy in any gardens I thought it was him but as soon as the guy would turn around it turned out to be someone who really can't be him. Funny isn't , day dreaming about a guy I just merely knew. I think I must really not be in my right mind. 

Many days passed like this. To avoid thinking about him started going on blind dates set up by Nicky but those men were really not my type. I met some from online dating app and some high school students and many more but it really didn't work out. But I started to forget about him as I got used to my life as before. Several months passed then some years to. I finally graduated. 

10 years later

Today ,I was going to give an interview in a company. It's name was.....wait let me check it again. It's Brian Ambassadors , it was a modelling company and I was interviewed for CEO's secretary. Well I heard that the company's CEO was scary and really self obsessed. The reason I wanted to work in the company was because it was an international company and the monthly paycheck salary was high too. So I really wanted to try my best for getting such good job. The other reason was that the company provided a apartment for the employees without rent payment. Hence I had no reason to refuse. 

Soon it was my call for the interview. I walked in the CEO was himself taking interviews. He said,"Jessica..candidate no.112......am I right?"

"Yes sir" I said. I don't know why but the CEO looked very familiar maybe I saw him somewhere.

"Hello! Nice to meet you I am John Brian...the CEO of  the Brian Ambassadors. Welcome for the interview."

"John.....Brian....I have heard this name before but where" I whispered in such a low voice that no one could hear it.

"Is something wrong Miss.Jessica?" he said

"Ah!!No not at all"

My interview ended earlier than others and the CEO was looking a bit weird , I mean it was kinda strange it really felt like I have seen him before but where that I couldn't remember. I was leaving but he said,"You will get your interview results latest by today evening"

"Okay sir. Thank you" I left after bowing him.