Before Work Life

I went home that day I kept thinking who was he but I couldn't remember him. I thought that it must be a name which I would have heard earlier. I ignored it. Later that evening I got a message saying that,

"Miss. Jessica,

You have been appointed as CEO's secretary. We hope you would do a great job.   

     Brian Ambassadors "

After reading this I jumped on my bed and was dancing. I was really happy that I would live my own life from now on. The net day when I woke up it was already quite late. I hurried over and got ready for the first day of my job. I went to my workplace wow it was quite big I mean the CEO's cabin.

Before I give introduction about mywork life there's something that you don't know about is the reasonwhy I lived alone. It was because well as a child I was really goodat dancing and singing. But you my parents also liked my dance butyou see I was not allowed to dance in a closed room I didn't know whybut I was too shy to perform in front of them hence as time passed Iquit dancing and singing. Well I think that was the reason I startedto stay alone because I still liked singing and dancing. And yet Idid that in my free time but none of my friends knew that likeddancing and singing. Well this was not because they didn't paidattention to me or they didn't knew me well but it was because I didn't tell anyone not even to Nicky. It has been many days since I met Nicky I mean a bit long it's been years. Maybe almost 4 years she went abroad for further studying whereas I was just here because I think I was waiting for someone but I didn't knew for whom I just remember when I was in 10th grade at the end of semester I woke up one day I was filled with tears but I didn't remember anything about the dream except a voice of a guy saying wait for me. Well that was really strange but I really didn't remember for whom was I waiting this long...yet I waited. Many years passed but no one not a single person came other than Nicky and her boyfriend Haeng. Well about Haeng if you ask me they are still dating. they are a long distance couple for now as Haeng promised Nicky that he will come to States after studying hard and stay with her. Hence he is currently studying with his soul for SAT though he failed for 2 years.

The next day I went to job and it was my first day. It was quite big building. I was looking all around and hence I collided with a lady and her files fell down. I said, "I am so sorry"

"It's okay" she said. I looked at her face and I was shocked and I said,

"Noey?"

"Jessica?Oh my god it has been so long"