Epilogue

As now you all have read about the story "In Love with You". It's just not fictional story but a real one bcoz anything can happen in your dream. You can even die or you may be a murderer or what ever but we can know nothing about it. But you can know about me.........

Mylife literally changed after this. I just couldn't forget him and may be this was because Ididn't want to forget him. I wanted to remember his face forever. Butnot only his face but everything about him. It was then I started tojot done the incidents and every moment of ours. Although theemotions were written but no one could feel it better than me. Iwanted to draw his face and his broad shoulders whose warmth was thebest thing. Even though it was a dream I felt his warmth and his gesture. I had never felt any one of that thing in my real life but now I know what is love...just because of a dream. That when my room became filled with sketches. No onecould understand whose sketches they were but yet I remembered him.No matter who he was, a dream or a real person. Or was it just myimagination that just kept on imagining things. No matter what Iloved him and he loved me what else do we need in life until someoneloves you with a true heart. I believed that he would love me foreverand I would do the same. I'll just think it was at a moment of timethat we had to throw each other away. I wish you the best and Iwant the world to know about you. That I should have said to himwhile we had to part our ways....maybe I could do so. But I wish we could meet again one day in the backyard that never existed. Iwanted him to be known by the world. About my man , Lee Jong Suk.

That'show my life is In Love with You .