Confused

I looked at James again. There are somefeelings which cannot be explained by words that was how it wasbetween me and James. I was confused that do I like him or was hejust a friend to me.

"I don't know..."

"Huh...you don't know..."

"Yes"

"No...wait...how...could it bepossible that you are not aware of your own feelings..go date himagain and find it out.."

"Hey!!Are you crazy I am confusedbetween Lee Jongsuk and James.."

"Who is Lee...Jon...or whatever?"

"He is living at my house"

"Ohhh..a love story of a tenant and alandlady..wow so romantic"

"Oh..Nicky I am not even sure"

"But it's really a quick realizationyou know in just one day...wow I can feel the heat oooo......sohot..."

"Stop it now"

"How can I..."

"Hey what's going on girls" thatwas Haeng and his gang

"Ohh Baby..." said Nicky. Gosh theyalways used chessey lines ugh....

"Nicky at least in school you shouldstop talking with so....cheecky lines..." I said

"Jessica I m not like you who is noteven sure of her feelings...I prefer to express everything inpublic....right Haeng"

"Hey... will u please stop criticizing me now or shall I call Noey.....I heard that you still meet her am I wrong?" I grinned as I said 

"Haeng.....what is this I am hearing .....huh you still meet Noey that...means that you are still dating her and cheating on me you bloody I hate you...." Nicky left after slapping him and I was laughing. Haeng went after her and was shouting ,"No Nicky , Jessica is lying about it because I kept teasing her". 

Well what Haeng said was truth and about Noey she was Haeng's ex girlfriend. Well if you ask me about their breakup they broke up pretty badly. I think they were in fifth grade since they started dating. I am not sure but they were really different and I think that was the reason why their relationship didn't even last a year long. The difference was that Noey was a kind of girl who didn't like to make her relationship public whereas Haeng was some one like who liked being lovey -dovey and that irritated Noey very much and hence they broke up.

That day I went home it was something really shocking. My house was empty and Jongsuk was not present. I looked around the house but I couldn't find him. Later at the dinning table there was a well prepared meal with a note saying that,

"It was nice staying with you.... I hope I could stay with you a little long but it was time for me to leave. I hope we will meet once again the same way we met that day in the garden. And thank you for trusting me even it was for a short time but it was fun.

                                          Your tenant:Lee Jongsuk"

        I don't know why but I still cried after reading I wished that if he was there to say goodbye.

..................