Work life (part-1)

"O my god....Jessica how long has it been..."

"Maybe 6 years I think"

"Wow I can't believe I am seeing you again like this...but I think you have gotten a lot taller and thin too"

"You too. Have you been working out umm...I mean are you going to gym look at your curves you look too sexy for words" I mocked her

"Hey! come on stop it. Well do you work here...."

"Well today is my first day as CEO's secretary"

"You are the one who is appointed as CEO's secretary...I mean he is very strict about choosing employees how can he appoint you but not Jennie" She was saying in manner which really meant she was really jealous

"Huh? who is Jennie?"

"Oh her..." She looked all around and then she whispered in my ears

"It has been rumoured that Jennie was CEO's childhood sweetheart and she also applied for it but the CEO rejected it just by looking at it and the rumour is that she is now CEO's most trusted Assistant Director also his best friend.But you know they are really at bad terms..."

"Oh really....but why"

"I don't I just said what I heard anyway I hope we get along while working at the same company. And let's also hang out every now and then I have been really bored these days."

"Yeah....sure..me too also bored a lot" "Why...whatabout Nicky and her boyfriend Haeng are they still dating?"

"Whyare you still bothered do you like him or what"

"Nonot at all"

"Butyour eyes says something else...you still like him do you?"

"Isaid no right...now tell what happened?"

"Well...."I suddenly looked at my watch and I was already late.

"Iam sorry I'll call you later......Ah give me your number quickly...Iam going I am late...bye..let's meet after work". I quickly ranover to CEO's office. "God please save me please it's my first dayof work and I am late. Oh no.....Please....please don't fire me" Iwas whispering these while I ran to CEO's office. Thankfully Ireached a minute before the allotted time. I knocked at the door anda tough voice said, "Come in". I came in through the door and Isaid,"Good morning sir". I was scared that I would be scolded forcoming late. I was so scared that my handbag was trembling eventhough I tried to stop it. I was looking at my hand and whispering,"Come on..stop it...hey stop..."

"Whatare you looking at Miss. Jessica?"It was a voice of an old mansitting beside CEO

"Myhand" I said without looking who spoke

"Why"

"Because it's trembling with fear..." I looked up and it was a guy not CEO but he was sitting beside the CEO. He was wearing a black suit with a white shirt which was properly ironed. He had hooded narrow eyes and a skinny muscular appearance and a guy for which anyone could fall for. He was totally my type and he was smiling at me. But suddenly something in my head stroke it was like a scene from the past but I couldn't see it clearly it was like what should say....uh...it was ground where I saw a guy but the face was not clear he looked around and smiled and it disappeared. What was that a dream or something which people imagine when they are about to go crazy.