Sudden Change

"So what were you telling about haeng and nicky what actually happened between them?"

"Hey!!are you still getting jealous....you are not in the position to that?"

"Why"

"Because they are still dating and they are really sweet to each other like honey and sugar...."

"Really?I was just wondering that how long would it last?"

"I think they would end up marrying each other?"

"What are you talking about...marriage"

"I was right you still like him?"

"Ah...no no I don't I just bothered because he was my ex bf right so I will surely be.....uh right do you still talk to James?"

"James...uh..noafter graduation he asked that if we could date again but I refusedum...I told him that I hope he and I should never meet again becauseI was tormented every time as I met him because it reminded me ofAmy....so that's it...and hence he said he understood what I wastrying to say and he agreed so as I said we never met again in theseyears after graduation..."

"Sodo you know what is he up to now?"

"No....Idon't"

"Ah...Isee...well I think we should now leave our conversation has become abit emotional"

"Yeah....youare right"

Andafter that I and Noey left for home. I drove my car which wasprovided by the company. Gosh I was all tired I laid down on my bedafter washing. I thought something was weird about that CEO's friend,Lee Jongsuk. I wondered if I had seen him somewhere but I was sotired I fell asleep.(Dream) I was walking in the backyard of my oldhouse. At a distance I saw a boy , he was tall about 185cm,white,thin but had a muscular figure a type of guy for whichanyone could fall for,he wore a white three-quarters shirt and ablack trousers which his face more adorable. He was the first boyrather cute and handsome a type guy that I liked. I used to believethat my type didn't exist. I stared him for a while and so did he andsmiled. There was some noise and he disappeared like a screen of aTV. I was shocked that how could a person disappear so weirdly as itthe background of my house so I quickly went to check the CCTVfootage. I quickly opened my laptop and connected it through the WIFI but to my surprise nothing was recorded at all the whom I saw wasn'tthere in the footage whereas it had recorded the moment when I wasstaring at the boy. I thought I was losing my mind so I went to thekitchen to drink some water to relax and calm down. And I sat on thecouch and stretched out my legs and arms.

"Were you looking for me?" I hearda voice

"Oh My Goshhh.." I turned around itwas the same boy from before sitting at the edge of the dinning tableand smiling.

"Hey!!Who are you and how did you gotin?"

"Because you were thinking of me.."

"What!!"

"Aahh!I see you don't know me and me too I also don't know you but it's the destiny what to do?"

"Wait....what...are you talking...ing about what....des..tiny?"

"Me too also I don't know about anything about you what's your name?"

"Why should I tell you I don't even know who you are..."

"Alright I am not a bad guy my name is Lee Jong Suk"

"Lee....Jong suk this name sounds a bit weird...Ah..are you Korean?"

"Yes , Now tell your name?"

"I am Jessica"

"Ohh that's a nice name Nice to meet you Jessica" he said forwarded his hand to shake I also did the same

"Nice to meet you too"

"Are you not happy to meet me?"

"Does somebody feels good to meet a stranger who pop into some ones's house without knowing the pass code?"

"Ummm....I just appeared here just like how I disappeared.."

"Wow you really are something...?"

....................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................

"Hey what are talking about how can you stay at my house think what will my neighbour say seeing you here and what about my friends they visit here all time cause I am the only one who lives alone in a two story house....and....what about your age...?" I sounded like a crazy person

"I am 17 and what about you

Hey!!this is really driving me crazy I am also 17 but how could you stay here...it's not that I am telling you to stay at roads but I really..... don't stay like a girl at house and living with a boy sounds really co.....I mean really crazy....
What do you think something gutter will happen when a boy and girl live alone in a big house...?
"Hey!! What are you talking about.....you will be more like a smaller brother"
"Brother?" he grinned at me
"Yes...no more like a tenant and you will have to sign a contract and pay me also do the chores of the house is that okay with you?"

(Next Day)

I woke up from having this dream and I saw everything that happened with Lee Jongsuk earlier. But I couldn't figure out why I had forgotten about him.