A New Thing

Hetook me too a Amusement Park for a date. I am not a baby going for amarry-go-round. But yet it was sweet as dramas. But wait a minute Ihaven't agreedto date him yet why is he bringing me on a date. He suddenly grabbedmy arm and pulled me. He took me to a shop of hair bands.

"Jessica...whichones do you like?"

"Huh?Me?"

"Yes...whichones?"

"Thatone." I pointed on a bunny shape hair band.

"Okay.....Excuseme! We will take two pieces of that one" He said

"Butwhy are buying this" I asked

"Iread about it in a book that girls like these..." He said and hewas blushing. I laughed looking at him.

"What'sthere to laugh?" He said

"So...didyou have a crush on anyone and asking me that if this type of date isgood for your girlfriend?" I said mockingly

" Hey!!"

"Oh!That scared me...Why...Why...What...Why are you screaming"

"Doyou really have no idea even though I kissed you that who is mygirlfriend?"

"Agirl can only be your girlfriend when you ask her out in a properway" I said looking all around the way. He took out a box from hispocket and opened it and said , "Will you be girlfriend?". Therewere two matching rings inside that box. I blushed and raised my handwhile looking away, "Well....I'll think about it...but for the timebeing give me the ring..." He smiled and then he put on the ring onmy finger. I looked at the ring but suddenly he kissed on my lips.

"Hey"I pushed him away

"Why...weare dating now?" he said

"Ihaven't agreed to that now" I walked ahead leaving him behind.

"Hey....Jessicawait for me...." I ran away more faster and I said,

"Iwon't"

"Ifyou won't I'll kiss you tomorrow in the office in front of everyoneand confess that you and I are dating". I stopped where I was. Hecame to me and grabbed my arm and said,

"Let'sgo..together as couples"

"Ummm....I'll see about that..." I blushed again and he was laughing at me.It was my first time in my life feeling so flustered and embarrassed.

Afterwe had a few rides, he dropped me home. He said while holding myhand, "Then today was are first day..."

"Firstday of what?" I asked looking at my hand

"Whatdo you mean we are dating?"

"Ididn't agreed to date you yet...."

"ShallI tell the other employees in the office that we are dating??"

"Ah...nono please" I begged

"Socall me honey..." He said with a sweet smile

"Honey?"I asked

"Yes"

"Goshthat's too cheesy....."

"What?"

"Yesare you a kid or what I hate being too lovey and dovey...don't youknow"

"Thenwhat should we call each other when we are alone?"

"Whyis that necessary....we are not even dating" I think he becameangry again and kissed me again

"Hey!!!Areyou sexually frustrated or what?"

"What?How can you say that?"

"Ofcourse I can say it. Who kisses his girlfriend for about three timeson the first day..........Oh shit....."

"Soyou agree that you are my girlfriend?"

"Whatever...."I quickly left

"TomorrowI'll come to pick you up in the morning"

"I'llthink about it".