Unexpected Encounters

The next morning when I woke up quiet late. I hurried to the bathroom and got ready for going to school. I went downstairs after 10 minutes to my surprise the whole hall was tidy and neat for a moment I thought that I am at someone else' house but looking at pictures on the walls I finally believed that it was my house. After a moment my eyes fell on Jongsuk who was smiling over me. I was staring him like a dumb cow with butterflies all over my heart but then,

"Hey!!" I was distracted

"yeah?"

"What are u looking at?"

"I...I..I was..looking at the...."I looked around

"at the?"

"At the...break..k..fast it lookedtoo yum can I have a bite"

"Yeah sure...I made it for you.......

.....by the way...are you goingsomewhere?"

"Me..oh yeah I have to go to schoolmy school has reopened"

"You are 17 still you go to school?"

"Yeah...I dropped out of school fortwo years"

"Why"

"I was suffering from Brain tumor"

"Ah..I so sorry I didn't knew"

"It's okay I all healthy now and Ican run also now that too really fast"

After having the breakfast I headedout and I said,

"Don't open the as I will be lockingit from outside"

"Okay ma'am"

"Wait why do always call me ma'am?"

" Because you are landlady"

"What landlady....Wow..You must be kidding"

"No I am very serious.."

"Ugh..whatever I am going...don't let anyone in...bye"

"Okay ma'am..Bye. Have a nice day at school I will take care of your house."

I went away smiling. I was very happy but I didn't knew something very harsh and terrible was approaching us. It was a danger I was not aware of. And that was my friend Nicky who came rushing towards me and said

"Who is he..."

"He...he..he is my cousin"

"Cousin...I think that the recessive trait follows in your family"

"What do you mean?"

"Who are you trying to fool...a Korean ascent guy is your brother..huh..I have been your friend since we were five...I know you so well about when you lie and when you vomit the truth okay...now tell me who is he?"

"I will tell you after school.."

"Promise.."

"Yes, promise now lets go we are going to be late now..hurry up"

"By the way he is handsome.."

"I know he is.."

"Then make him yours he is totally your type"

"What nonsense....I am going"

I started running and she chased me then we went together.

Nicky and I entered the class room, our classroom was quite big and clean as it was one of the school in the city and most students in our school lived alone.Many of them also lived in the dorms provided by the school but preferred living alone cause I was always alone since childhood, my parents were working so I had to be alone at from morning to the time evening the only time I loved because I spent this time with my friends outside and moreover I love going to school. Many of my classmates hate it and so do many of you. Life for me was and is always unfair I had many hopes and dreams but none of them came true.Really bothersome right....And so I was also worried about Lee Jongsuk because I was afraid that I would loose a friend again like I lost one before and because of the I suffered from depression and many diseases like Brain tumor. As people always say if you not fit mentally then you are also unfit physically. She was friend I even miss her today........

Who is that girl whom the writer missesstill?

To know more keep reading and wait fornext episode.....