Reunion

Iknew it was kinda weird that I forgot about Lee Jongsuk but deepinside I think I still remembered him and that's was why when I sawhim he looked familiar. One more thing I remembered that the dreamwhich I had in which a person used to say wait for me was him. Butwhy did I forget about him. That was the first thing that crossed mymind. I went to office there I saw Lee Jongsuk talking with somestaff members. I went to him and said, "Mr. Lee can we talk for abit?"
"Oh! Mr. Lee we would be leaving it looks like you werebusy?" The staff members said and left

"What'sthe matter Miss. Jessica?" He said

"Stopputting up an act"

"Whatdo you mean?"

"Hey!!(shouting)I have remembered everything now would you explain that why did Iforget"

"OhI see...you remembered. I made you forget because I thought that youwould miss me too much"

"Whywould I miss you?....It seems like you were the one who missedtoo...much...why did you fell in love with me or what....huh?" Istarted laughing.

"Yes..youare right I fell in love with you from the first time I saw you" Hesaid and made a serious face. I was flustered to hear that he lovedme I was shocked really. Then he slowly raised him hand across mywaist and pulled me closer and slowly he started to lean him neck. Hekissed me on my lips. I was once again flustered. I pushed him andran away. While running I turned back and I saw him smiling. I wasangry how could a person kiss someone in public and laugh all of asudden.

Iwent to the CEO's office and knocked.

"Comein" He said

"Goodmorning sir"

"GoodMorning Miss. Jessica....hold on why is your face red? Are you sick?"

"Uh...nono I was....um...wa..s..actually...I ran because I thought I was latethat's why...I think my face became red"

"Butyou are ten minutes earlier than the original time..."

"Tenminutes earlier....er?"

"Yes....andyou say...."

"Ah...yesit's because I ran fast you see to avoid being late...right so ...Iam not late you see....."

"Ah....Isee....I thought you met Lee Jongsuk on the way....here"

"Huh?"

"Yeah"

"Ah...nono I was really....I mean I came here just....after..."

"Justafter meeting Lee Jongsuk"

"Yes..."

"Yes"

"Huh.....?"

"What"

"What....Ahno no I just came here after running from my car...really"

"Really"

"Yes"

"Okaythen...enough of chit chat.....please cancel my schedule for today"

"Okaysir but why"

"Ihave a date with Jennie"

"Jennie..?I thought you were not on good terms..."

"Isee you have also heard the rumours...don't trust them they are nottrue...anyway take a half day off today"

"Okay...sir"I went to my cabin and started clearing CEO's schedule for today andthen I was on my way to leave the office. But someone was waiting forme outside and that was Lee Jongsuk. I covered my face with my purseand started leaving. But you see there goes a saying, "If you runaway from something it comes closer to you". That's what happenedwith me.

"Jessica?"He called out

"Ye....es"I turned around

"Whereare you going?" He asked me in an informal way

"Whydo you ask....I am going home" I answered

"Gohome a bit late....Lets first go on a date..." He said it socasually as if date meant nothing to him

"What.....adate...?"