The End

I woke up from my bed but to my surprise I was crying a lot I don't know why. Was it a sad dream or anyone died. Whatever I didn't remember anyway. I went downstairs. I felt a chill as if I had walked like this some where before. It was like,

"My lady...Breakfast's ready..."

"Wow you really are a good cook"

I held my head with my both hands. What was that.....who was that man.....? I asked myself. I let it slide. I went down I said called my mom,

"Mom....is breakfast's ready?"

"Yes dear" It happened again another scene crossed my mind........

"I live alone"

"Alone....why"

"Just so so....."

"So?"

I stopped right at that stop. I was dazzled what actually happened......

"What's wrong dear? My mom called out

"It's nothing mom" I said. I went and had breakfast. I went out and I said good bye to my mom as I was leaving for school. It happened again.......

"Have a good at school my lady...."

"Okay...keep a good eye at my house for me"

"Yes my lady"

What's wrong with me why does this thing is bothering me. I don't even know about it at all. I went to school and I didn't had any blackout in my school. While on my way home I crossed my backyard and I had a blackout again....

In this blackout, I saw a guy in white shirt, he was tall about 185 cm,fair skin tone,thin but had a muscular figure a type of guy for which  anyone could fall for, he wore a white three-quarters shirt and a black trousers which his face more adorable. He was the first boy rather cute and handsome a type guy that I liked. I used to believe that my type didn't exist. I stared him for a while and so did he and smiled. There was some noise and he disappeared like a screen of a TV.My blackout ended.

"Wow....what's wrong with me I must have really gone crazy" I whispered to myself.I went to my home that day and I slept because my head ached badly.

I suddenly woke up from the dream and whispered, "I remembered everything.....I just remembered everything......". I started crying again. I wondered all that day that, was it all a dream what I saw and experienced about all those 14 years. No I don't think it is. No it was not only a dream I really felt those things as if though they were real. Anyway I understood one important thing that even it's a dream or reality life is not always a happy ending most of the times it's a tragedy . I am grateful in two ways. First , I am thankful it was all a dream at least I didn't loose anyone who I love here but the Second reason is quite different. Even though it didn't occur in reality I am thankful that at least I am left with those memories which I had. Though I am still alone here in my own world but yet I got to know what is love. I know that my life was destined to be all alone. Even though people say there is no true love in real life. But I was relived that it existed in my dream even it was for awhile but yet I fell in love for the first time. Even though he is not here with me now but I believe that we will meet again in my dream once more. I won't ever regret having that dream. Even three years has passed after having the dream and I never even once had any dream related to it. But I still walk through the backyard of my house thinking that I would meet him again once. Even though the person who was in my dream was a Hangul actor named Lee Jong Suk who is 30 years and plus. But yet I believe that there would my Lee Jong suk who is of same age as me waiting for me in a different world.I know my dream sounds horrible and cheap. You would say that the this girl has gone crazy but I am okay with that. What could a girl of 15 years hope for any more. I wish that it didn't had a tragedy at the end. Maybe that was the reason I was back here. Maybe he didn't want me to live like that after loosing him and be sad. I think that was the reason I was sent back here. IfI ever got a chance to meet you again even for a second I would scoldhim a lot but now I would rather say, "I yearn and yearn foryou..now even more. I hope we can meet again one day in a garden.I'll wait for you to come everyday. In the same backyard which neverexisted".

The End

Thank youeveryone who loved reading "In Love with You".