Work Life (part 2)

I still didn't knew what happened but I dazzled at him so intensely and so did he. But the CEO was looking at us and waved his hand in front of my face and said, "Hey!!Why that intense staring did you meet your lover from your past life?"

"Ah...noI...I was staring at the vase there it was quit beautiful and caught my eye." I pointed my finger at the vase behind that guy.

"Oh...soyou were looking at vase and what about you Lee Jongsuk...what wereyou looking at so intensely..huh..was there another vase behind mysecretary...was there I can't see one?"

"Hisname is Lee Jongsuk " I said

"Yeshe is my friend from Oxford University,London. He works with me asyou can see he is the director..." CEO said

"Ah....Isee I feel like I have seen him before...but where?"

"Maybein your dream.....(laughing) so Lee Jongsuk will you explain?"

"Uh..well...that's..noI was actually looking at her because I thought I had met hersomewhere before" He said

"Wow....friendyou are really straight forward..." CEO said and I was flustered.

"Now...now...nowno more staring It's time Miss. Secretary to understand how to doyour work..okay"CEO said

"Yessir" I replied with my spirit on.

"Okaythen we should begin soon.." He left with that guy Lee Jongsuk. Iwas startled I couldn't understand what was happening with me. Iwished with my all heart that this suspense will come to an end oneday. But on the other side before this could end a new hetic day waswaiting for me ahead which really pissed me off and that was a dinnerwith Noey. Someone from outside the CEO's cabin was continuouslymaking weird sounds. I went out to check it was Noey she said, "Areyou free tonight?Let's have dinner together"

"Okaywait a minute let me pack up"

"Okay"

Wewent together to a small hotel for dinner. And there we ordered somefood to eat and then are talk began.

.......

.......

(Tobe continued)