Happiness doesn't last long (Part-2)

Ithink hours would have passed before I would have opened my eyes. Icould see all around really dark and nothing was actually visible. Itwas cold not the weather but the feeling in my heart it was frozen. Iwhispered, "What's this place?"

"Youare awake sweetheart?" I saw a man dressed in black hoodie comingtowards me.

"Whoare you?" I yelled. He slowly removed his cap and mask. He revealedhis face to me. I was shocked and I said,

"Ja....James...what....?"

"Ah...youstill remember me sweetheart?" He brushed my cheeks from hisfingers.

"James....areyou doing a prank?" I asked

"No...sweetheart"

"Whyare you calling me sweetheart?"

"Becauseyou are mine..."

"Iam yours?....What nonsense are spewing?"

"Youthink this is nonsense?"

"Ofcourse....you would never do such a thing"

"Ofcourse I couldn't....I wouldn't have if you weren't datingsomeone!!!" He yelled

"Whatdo you mean?"

"Didn'tyou say you won't date anyone...but what's this....?"

"Jamesthat was long ago"

"No...IfI didn't deserve the happiness he won't also"

"Whatdo you mean?" He united my hand. He went to a room and draggedsomeone out. It was Lee Jongsuk he was covered in blood. He looked atme and smiled.

"Jameswhat are you trying to do?" James left him and pushed him into thefloor. I ran to him but it was late. James shot at him with threebullets.

"It'sover now just like me.....he is devastated...." He started laughingout loud. But suddenly some one shot him. It was the police and theyarrested him.

"Jessica....it'stime for you to return....." Jongsuk said to me

"Whatdo you mean...return to where to work I am not gonna leave youalone".

"Nonot there somewhere else...you can't stay here anymore" He said. Hetouched my face. Suddenly I felt sleepy and fell asleep over there.