˗ˏˋ𝟬𝟯ˎˊ *•.[𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀] ࿐ྂ。

☄

☄. *. ⋆

Thor woke up with a gasp, trying to move his arms. When he couldn't, he looked down to find them restrained. He passed down a colourful hallway, going faster and faster. The colours started to blur together, and Thor let out a high-pitched scream of fright.

He was suddenly in a room full of guards, and his scream was cut off. He turned to the side to see Runa in a similar chair, restrained and held down.

The goddess of Chaos leaned to the side to whisper, "Man, you're embarrassing me,"

In front of them, was a man dressed in bright royal colours, having grey disheveled hair and a solid blue line running down his chin and neck. He hummed in thought, studying the two," They are just wonderful," he glanced at you and 142, where you both stood to his left. "It is a he?" he referred to Thor.

"It is a he," 142 confirmed.

"And a she," you added, pointing a thumb at your sister, who scowled at you in return.

"I—I love when you both come to visit, 142, 150. You guys bring just the best stuff," he glanced at Topaz, who was attired in heavy armour, "Whenever we get to talking, Topez, about Scrapper 142 and Scrapper 150, what do I always say? They are the—and it starts with a B,"

"Trash," Topaz prompted without any hesitation.

You raised an inquiring eyebrow; The Grandmaster's expression dropped, "No. Not trash. We're you waiting to just call them that? It doesn't start with a B!"

"Booze hags," She smirked.

You side-glanced at 142, exchanging a look, as both of you rolled your eyes simultaneously.

"I am so sorry. Best. I was thinking about best," The Grandmaster carried on, "I always say you're both the best. 142 brought me my beloved champions and 150 herself too, you know,"

"You say that every time they're here,"

The man ignored her, "What have you brought us today?"

"Contenders," 142 stated in a husky voice.

"What?" Thor asked, his voice heavy.

"I want to be closer. I need a closer look. Can you take me closer? Thank you,"

Topaz moved the Grandmaster's chair forward, as he looked from Thor to Runa and they stared back uncomfortably, "Pay these ladies,"

Thor started to thrash about, being more flashy with his resistance, "Just wait a damn minute! I'm not for sale!" he freed his wristed with multiple tugs on it, "Y/N, what are you—"

You took the device and pressed a button on it, electrocuting him in his place and making him jerk in his place.

"Man, he's a fighter!" the Grandmaster chuckled in delight.