˗ˏˋ𝟮𝟯ˎˊ*•.[𝗣𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿] ࿐ྂ。

5 YEARS LATER; 2023

5 YEARS LATER; 2023

📍TØNSBERG, NORWAY

☄. *. ⋆

It had been five years. Five years since the Battle against Thanos. Five years since half the population of the universe was wiped out. Five years since Thor lost you, Runa, and Loki.

Out of the Avengers, your demi-God boyfriend took it the hardest. His downfall had begun when he took the entire blame of failing to stop the Mad Titan during the battle of Wakanda.

Even after the Avengers had tracked down Thanos in the Garden and Thor had sliced his head off; it didn't make him feel any better. Killing the Titan didn't make you come back.

Thanos wiped out half of the population along with every last strand of hope Thor had left to believe in himself. After that, he had pushed everyone away, wallowed in self-pity no matter how much he denied and pretended he was just taking a break. 

Valkyrie too wasn't doing any good. She was already grieving Runa and now the news of your death only added fuel to the fire. She got back into the routine of drinking to forget her problems, just like she had when you both were in Sakaar.

But since Thor was more miserable than her, she cut down on the drinks and tried to help the people so that Thor could grieve peacefully. 

To distract himself from the pain of his past, Thor got more into Midgardian culture. He learnt that Internet was not the kindest place to be. He noticed some harsh comments about his body and how that now he had gained weight, he was useless. 

Comments like— 'Maybe that's why Jane dumped him,' 'He so big he's a fucking waste of space,' Got to Thor more than he admitted and as time passed by, he got bitter and distracted himself in video games with Korg after he had introduced it to him. He imagined how you, Loki, and Runa would handle such situations; the mere thought would bring a rare smile to his face, accompanied by stinging tears that would leak out of the corner of his eyes.

Even though Thanos had ambushed the spaceship, some amount of people of Vanaheim and Asgard escaped to Earth and settled down in Norway. Brave Asgardians and Vanirs had rebuilt their lives after losing their home planets. The entire space was divided into two equal parts— New Asgard and New Vanaheim.

The rest of the Avengers, who had made through the Snap, were shocked when they found out Scott Lang was alive, because they had all assumed that he had gotten Blipped. He had spoken to Natasha and Steve about the possibility of bringing back everyone from the Snap by Time Travel through the Quantum realm. Natasha, Scott, and Steve had approached Tony and Bruce about it. Bruce had agreed to it, but was hesitant at first. Tony had blew them off, but then returned to the Avengers Compound the next day with a solution to the dilemma of the Time Travel.