˗ˏˋ𝟭𝟯ˎˊ*•.[𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲] ࿐ྂ。

☄

 ☄. *. ⋆

The Commodore soared through the Anus; you and Valkyrie took the controls, as you both were the only ones who knew how to pilot the ship.

"Here we go!" Valkyrie smirked.

The ship thrust into full speed, and you and Valkyrie expertly guided the ship around flying debris.

As you headed towards a vibrant purple light, the ship began to pick up even more speed, sending everyone into pain.

Thor gripped the backrest of your chair while Runa stood beside the wall. Bruce was with her and flinched every time the ship smacked against something. Thor closed his eyes, trying to fight the pain of going at such high speed.

After what seemed like forever, the purple light flashed into white before the ship emerged out of the wormhole.

Inside the ship, it flashed red and the ship seemed dead. You and Valkyrie were passed out in your respective chairs, heads resting peacefully against the backs.

Thor was passed out beside your chair, with one arm trapped underneath his body. Bruce collapsed in his own chair, head hung at a painful angle. Runa was on the seat beside him, leaning against the window, unconscious.

Bruce was the first to wake up, groaning slightly as the ship soared silently through space.

One after another, each of you awoke just in time for the ship to near Asgard.

Your eyes widened as you straightened in your seat, taken away by the rich and royal colours that flashed from outside the Realms limits, "I missed this,"

"Never thought I'd be back here," Valkyrie commented, mostly to herself.

"Mhmm," you hummed in agreement, "Me too,"

Bruce unclipped himself from his seat, moving in between you both, "I thought it'd be nicer. Not that it's not nice, it's-it's on fire."

The computer in between you and Valkyrie flashed in alarm before a hologram of a mountain appeared.

Valkyrie leaned forward, "Here, up in the mountains; heat signatures," the hologram zoomed in, revealing tiny bodies within the peak of the mountain. "People clustered together. She's coming for them,"

"Okay," Thor nodded, moving away from your chair, "Drop me off at the palace and I'll draw her away."

"And get yourself killed?" Valkyrie asked as you looked at him with bewilderment.

"No way!" you protested. Even Runa seemed alarmed at his idea.

"The people trapped down there are all that matters," Thor spoke, "While I'm dealing with her, you four need to help get everyone off Asgard,"

Bruce shook his head, looking up at the god, "How the hell are we supposed to do that?"

"I have a man on the ground," Thor confirmed.