˗ˏˋ𝟭𝟮ˎˊ*•.[𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹'𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝘂𝘀] ࿐ྂ。

☄

☄. *. ⋆

You piloted your ship through Sakaar, looking around for any signs of Valkyrie's ship of the Commodore.

Runa was on the seat next to yours, looking behind as she noticed a few ships tailing you, "Uh—Sister, we've got company,"

You spared a glace and noticed how the ships started firing at you. Before you could react, however, Valkyrie's ship shot it down.

The Commodore was soaring right above your and Valkyrie's ship. After Bruce was into the Commodore, he tapped a few buttons to connect with your and Valkyrie's ships, "Shouldn't we be shooting back, or something?"

"Yes, we should," Thor nodded from the pilot seat.

"There aren't any!" Valkyrie yelled, "It's a leisure vessel,"

"Grandmaster uses it for his good times; orgies and stuff!" you added. Runa's face paled at this.

Bruce nearly gagged, "Did she just say the Grandmaster uses it for orgies?"

Thor grimaced, looking around and suddenly noticing parts of the ship lined with fur, "Yeah. Don't touch anything,"

Valkyrie's ship was shot down by Topaz, but luckily she survived and jumped on the ship below and started to take them out one by one.

Seeing this, Runa got to her feet in a hurry, "Gonna help her,"

You turned to give her a look of surprise.

"I told you," Runa shook her hand about, gesturing blankly, "It's confusing!"

"Yes, I remember that," you rolled your eyes, "But I need help too!" you defended, swerving the ship to the side to dodge a shot.

Runa caught to the side to stop herself from falling, "Eh," she shrugged unbothered, waving a hand about, "You'll live,"

"I hate you,"

"Yes, the feeling's mutual, sister," Runa grinned and pressed a button that opened a cockpit. She stepped out of it, letting her body weight drag her down and out of the ship.

"Fine," you grumbled, turning back to the front. Your ship jerked as it took a hard hit to the engines and it started to smoke, "Damn you, Topaz," you turned to glare at her.

You took your staff and strapped it to your back. Pressing a few buttons, you opened the hatch, climbing out of it. Topaz continued to fire at it before you until it burst into flames.

"No!" Bruce and Thor yelled in protest, fearing the worst.

Upon the flames, a small figure flew at them, growing bigger in size until they all realized it was you jumping onto the windshield. You caught onto the edge with a grunt and Thor smiled at you in relief.

"Get in!" Thor yelled out to you, seeing how more and more enemy ships surrounded.

"In a minute!" you hollered back through the glass, "Gotta help them!" you jerked your head towards the side, referring to Valkyrie and Runa.

"What are you suggesting?" Bruce responded, clutching onto the seat.

"Y/N, don't!" Thor warned, knowing exactly what you were about to do.

"I just might," you let go of the windshield, taking out your staff from where it was strapped to your back as you start to plummet towards the ship just below the Commodore.

Landing on it, you skid backward, digging one end of your staff into the ship and tearing it apart. You leaped up onto the next, just in time as the ship you were in exploded into fragments.

"Oh, for god sakes," he sighed, "I should help her," Thor stood up from his seat, "Banner, take the wheel!"

"I don't even know who to fly one of these things!" Bruce protested, taking his place.

"Just use one of your PHDs,"

"Yeah, none of them are for flying alien spaceships!" the scientist yelled back at him.

Runa and Valkyrie were already in a dogfight, taking turns to tear the ships apart while watching each other's backs.

Bruce led everyone towards the escape point, blindly piloting the ship, hoping that he doesn't crash it.

You had leaped onto another pursuer ship plating your staff on it and damaging it; you ducked and held up your staff when shots were fired at you.

Thor jumped on that ship, ripping off the engine with a pull, and tossed it behind him, taking down the ship that was firing at you.

You and Thor jumped onto the same ship. Thor tossed the pilot overboard while you pushed the throttle forwards, speeding up towards the Devil's Anus.

Once you were close enough, you and Thor leaped up and landed on the ship from either opening of the cockpit, just a little too close to each other. Thor smirked down at you when you looked up at him, both of you taking in your close proximity.

Noticing Bruce by the controls in complete bewilderment, you and Thor hurried towards him, with the God of Thunder smiling to himself bashfully.

Shortly after, Runa and Valkyrie jump into the ship at the same time; Runa was about to fall back, but Valkyrie caught her by her waist just in time. Valkyrie gazed at her for a few seconds while Runa swallowed harshly locking eyes with her.

Clearing her throat, Valkyrie joined you by the pilot seat. She avoided your questioning gaze, not wanting to be teased.

"Guys!" Bruce called, "We're coming up on the Devil's Anus!"

≿━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━≾