˗ˏˋ𝟬𝟔ˎˊ*•.[𝗠𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹] ࿐ྂ。

☄

☄. *. ⋆

Thor awoke with a yell, scaring off the group of girls around him who were oiling his wounds. He watched as they all ran off through the large door-less opening before sitting up and ripping the bands of cloth from his bare torso.

He looked at his surroundings, standing in the center of the room. He bent to the ground grab his armour and slid it over his head, tugging at the sides to adjust it better.

An overlap of water splash made him turn to the side of the room in alarm.

Hulk seemed to have eased himself into a large steaming Jacuzzi. Thor looked at him quizzically. Hulk wasn't angry. He's relaxed, but he wasn't turning into Banner, either.

"Are we cool?" Thor questioned.

Hulk grunted in response, leaning back.

"It's Hulk in a hot tub," he joked, "How long have you been like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like this. Big, green—stupid,"

"Hulk always Hulk,"

Thor took this in, and then strode over to a window that looked out across the city, "How'd you get here?"

"Winning," Hulk replied.

"You mean cheating?" anger rose within the god, "Were they wearing one of these when you won?" he move his armour to the side to show the obedience disk latched onto his skin, "How'd you arrive here?"

Hulk mimed a plane landing in the water, "Quinjet,"

"Yes," Thor nodded in satisfaction, "Where is the Quinjet now?"

Hulk stood up and exited the hot tub, naked.

"That's naked. He's very naked," Thor chuckled awkwardly and shut his eyes when Hulk passed him, "It's in my brain now," he muttered, wincing in disgust.

Hulk pointed out the window, "Quinjet,"

Thor followed his direction and saw the Quinjet in a massive alien junkyard.

There was a clink of glass from the corner of the room and Thor turned towards it, only to see you.

"You know, I only remember. Thor—the arrogant blondie who thinks he's the center of the universe," You spoke up, seated on a chair at the left dark corner of the door, lazily holding a bottle of liquor, "But you've changed," you stood up, talking slow steps towards him.

"So have you," Thor exhaled, taking in your full appearance, eyes raking your form as you dusted your armour.

You caught him doing this and raised an inquiring eyebrow.

"I mean, not in a pervy way," THor hurried to explain, "I mean you've certainly matured and gotten prettier—Not that you weren't prettier before—" he added importantly, "You were gorgeous. The most beautiful—" he gave up, dipping his head with a sigh, "Great now I just sound like an idiot,"