˗ˏˋ𝟮𝟮ˎˊ*•.[𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗱] ࿐ྂ。

☄

☄. *. ⋆

"Vision?" Wanda landed on the forest clearing and hurried over to him. She crouched on the ground and caressed the side of his face in worry, "Are you okay?"

"I—" Vision grunted in pain and slouched forward, the stone on his forehead glowing.

"What? What is it?" Wanda eyed the glowing stone.

"He's here," Vision replied, Glancing up at her for a moment and then around him for the Titan.

Steve looked up at the sky, not far away from where Wanda and Vision were. He pressed his earpiece as everyone gathered in the forest cleared, scattered all around the place, "Everyone, on my position. We have incoming."

"What the hell," Natasha stared above as the wind began to blow harshly.

You and Okoye stood with your backs to each other, not very far away from Natasha as you frowned at the surroundings.

A smoky blue portal appeared a little behind Bruce and you all turned towards it. Thanos walked out of it, staring ahead.

"Cap, that's him," Bruce confirmed.

"Eyes up," Steve held up his shield and activated it, "Stay sharp," he ran forward along with the rest.

Bruce lunged forward at Thanos, but he used the Space stone, making him pass though him and trapped him into a stone wall behind. He used the Power Stone against Steve and knocked him out. T'Challa jumped up and pulled back his arm to strike; Thanos caught him by the neck and punched him to the ground. Sam pulled out his guns and started firing at him but was pulled to the ground by his wing and thrown into the forest.

Tears were streaming down Wanda's face as she started to destroy the stone on Vision's forehead.

Okoye hurled her spear at Thanos after he cast Bucky aside. He stopped with with the Space Stone, lifted her off the ground and threw her back into a tree. 

You sent a wave of dark energy at the Titan with a stretch of your hand; Thanos held up the Gauntlet to protect himself and used the Power Stone to send a beam right at you. You were able to defect with with your Ebony Valour, but the effect threw you back.

Groot pounded his fists to the ground, creepers emerged and wrapped themselves around Thanos. He broke out of them and used the gauntlet against him. Wanda saw this and brought her other hand to destroy the stone faster.

Steve caught Thanos's hand as he tried to use it against him. The mad Titan stared at him in surprise. Steve yelled as he spread his hand open; Thanos twisted both his hands and punched Steve with his other, knocking him out.

Wanda stretched out a hand at the Titan, a red beam of energy shot out of it, making him skid backward on his feet. He held up his Gauntlet to shield himself and started to push against the red energy beam, taking slow, long steps.

"It's alright," Vision soothed Wanda, but she only shook her head and sobbed harder.

He saw Thanos gaining distance and continued to console her, "It's alright," Feeling the Stone on his mind weaken, he said his last words, "I love you," The Stone cracked and Vision closed his eyes.

A bright yellow explosion threw Wanda and Thanos off of their feet.

Taking deep breaths, the Titan walked forward, "I understand, my child," he gently rubbed the top of Wanda's head.

"You could never," she growled, glaring daggers at him.

"But now is no time to mourn," Thanos walked towards the log where Vision had been.

Wanda could only watch as he stretched out his hand with the infinity gauntlet and twisted it slowly; a green ring with scriptures appeared in front of his hand. An inward explosion pieced up Vision to get her with the Mind Stone.

"NO!" Wanda yelled and lunged at him, but Thanos knocked both unconscious with one blow.

Thanos picked up Vision by the throat, eyeing the Mind stone hungrily. He plucked it out of Vision's forehead and threw away his limp, grey body.

He slowly placed the stone in the blank pit of the Gauntlet and cried out as the power of all six Infinity Stones flowed through him.

He raised his hand to snap, but a steak of lightning pushed him backward and he saw Thor soaring down the sky towards him. He sent a blast using all six stones, but Stormbreaker jolted through and disembarked itself on his chest

Thor landed in front of Thanos, seething in anger, "I told you. You die for that." He pushed the axe deeper into his chest, making him yelled out in pain.

"You—You—" Thanos panted, "You should've gone for the head,"

"NO!" Thor yelled when he snapped his fingers and a blinding white light flashed in the clearing. 

≿━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━≾

There was a sudden change in the air. Everything was eerily quiet as Thor and Thanos stared at the burnt Gauntlet.

"What did you do?" Thor muttered, blinking rapidly, "What did you do?!" he raised his voice.

The Titan created a portal using the Space stone behind him and vanished through it, the blood-tainted Stormbreaker fell to the ground uselessly. 

Thor gulped and stared down at it, panic written all over his face.

Steve jogged forward, holding his side and stared at him, "Where'd he go," he looked around him and turned back, "Thor, where'd he go?"

"Steve?"

Bucky stared at his hand as it slowly started to disintegrate into air. The gun fell out of his hand and his complete body transformed into dust, just as he hit the ground. Steve stumbled over and bent down, picking the dust of his best friend that littered the ground.

"Uh, Thor?"

Thor turned around when he heard you speak, "You alright?"

You tried to put up a smile, but this uneasy feeling that had come over you just wouldn't go away, "I don't know," you gulped, stumbling in your place.

"Y/N, No— please—" Thor strode towards you at once just as you were about to fall to the ground.

"I think—" you swallowed, Ebony Valour falling out of your grip to the ground.

"Please don't leave me," he muttered lowly, his voice cracking at your helpless condition.

"Hey," you looked up at him, trying to comfort him, "It's okay,"

"No, no it's not," he shook his head, sniffing, "I can't loose you too. Not again,"

You saw how Groot was being turned into dust in the distance and turned to face him, "I love you," with that, you body had disintegrated into dust and was carried away with the wind.

Thor stared at the ground where you had been mere seconds before. His heart plunged to his stomach, twisting in anxiety, as his eyes grew misty. Loki, Runa, Vandil, Heimdall, and You. All gone in the same day. And there was nothing Thor could do about it; other than to live with the empty hole in his heart that your absence had caused.

Natasha came rushing by shortly, holding a hand over the injury on her abdomen. She stopped dead when she saw how everyone was gathered around Vision's corpse and about half the team was missing.

"What is this?" Rhodey stammered, "What the hell is happening?"

Looking up from Vision's grey, lifeless body, Steve let out a sigh, "Oh god,"

≿━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━≾