˗ˏˋ𝟬𝟵ˎˊ*•.[𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗴𝘂𝘆] ࿐ྂ。

☄

☄. *. ⋆

You, Loki, and Scrapper 142 (aka Valkyrie) were summoned by the Grandmaster, undoubtedly about the escape of Runa and Thor. What surprised you was that Hulk too had gone missing.

You three at least had at least tripled the number of bodyguards around you.

"Runa's missing?" Loki muttered to you.

"Does that worry you?" You teased him.

He shook his head with a stiff look, "Absolutely not,"

 "I'm upset!" The Grandmaster announced, "I'm very upset. You know what I like about being upset? Blame. Right now, that's the mindset that I'm in. And you know who I'm blaming?"

"Grandmaster, I—" Loki tried to speak.

"Hey! Don't interrupt me!"

 Topaz handed the melt stick to him, "Here you go,"

" Why are you handing me the melt stick? He was interrupting. That's not a capital violation—" "My precious champion has come up missing and it's all because of that Lord of Thunder. It's all because of him. Your brother," he pointed at Loki, "Whatever the story is. Adopted, or complicated. I'm sure there's a big history. And Your contender," he told Valkyrie, "And your sister," he gestured at you.

"My dear friend, if you were to give me twelve hours I could bring those three back to you," Loki spoke charmingly.

"I can do it in two," Valkyrie cut in.

"I could do it in one,"

"I could've accomplished it by now, if not included in this childish quarrel," you commented.

"You know what? I woke up this morning thinking about a public execution," the Grandmaster chided, "But for now, I'll settle for this sweet little 'who's gonna get them first?' So you're on the clock,"

≿━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━≾

It's a massive street festival where revelers danced and cheered while throwing powdered paint at each other in celebration of Hulk. Green everywhere. Inside the parade, it was total chaos.

Thor and Runa were searching for Bruce Banner through the crowd. He had turned back to himself from the Hulk when Thor reached the Quinjet and a message from Natasha popped up.

Runa had run into the two when she helped them take down a Scrapped that was hunting for them to receive the reward. 

Bruce was alarmed and terrified to see Runa at first, given that she had a role in invading Earth and attacking New York by commanding the Chitauri. But then Thor coaxed him by explaining the situation about Hela, and the prophecy that included you in it.