˗ˏˋ𝟬𝟴ˎˊ*•.[𝗕𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗴𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀] ࿐ྂ。

☄

☄. *. ⋆

━━━━━ 𝗙 𝗟 𝗔 𝗦 𝗛 𝗕 𝗔 𝗖 𝗞━━━━━

📍ASGARD

You and your family were invited to a celebration at the Royal Palace of Valaskjalf, given how close your father, Balder, and Odin were.

You and Runa were getting ready for the night. You were wearing a deep V-neck black gown that showed a little bit of cleavage with a bit of a slit on the side. Runa was wearing a magenta, bell-sleeved dress, that suited her perfectly.

Your mother, Jodis, was preparing for the night as the maids of the Palace of Vanaheim aided her. She let out a sigh when she heard your and Runa's raised voices.

"Oh Thor, I love you. My heart belongs to you!" Runa teased you, speaking in a sing-song manner, "And I must kiss you!"

You stared at her for a few moments, "I love Loki! I hate Loki! I love Loki! I hate Loki!" you mimicked a high-pitched voice.

"Stop it!" Runa flicked your forehead.

"No, you stop it!" you shoved Runa to the side, "And don't hit me!"

"Girls," Jodis sighed, resting a palm against her forehead as she walked into the room hearing your noises.

"She started it!" you and Runa yelled simultaneously, pointing at each other.

But you and Runa fell silent once your father entered the room. 

"Tonight is one of very significant importance," Balder spoke monotonely, looking down at you and your sister, "Odin and I will be discussing very important issues," his gaze rested on you for a few seconds.

"You don't have t worry much about them, dear," Jodis spoke kindly to her husband, "They'll be alright with Thor and Loki," 

Droning out his words, "You turned to smirk at your sister at the mention of 'Loki'. But she was already grinning at you at the mention of Thor. That millisecond of eye contact made you and Runa want burst out laughing, and it was getting very hard for you both to hold it in.

You weren't focused throughout the rest of the conversation as you were too busy, trying to maintain your composure.

"And," Balder nodded, "I'm expecting you both to be on your best behaviour. Am I clear?"