ミ✽𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 #2✽ 彡

☄

☄. *. ⋆

"C'mon," Runa grinned at Mobius, walking backwards into Time Door, "A deal is a deal, Mobius,"

After getting out of Time Prison, Runa promised to explain the truth the TVA, only if he lets her have a glance at the future on Earth. She wanted to see Thor, but Mobius didn't let her do that and they instead ended up in a different location than they first planned. 

"You should be more worried about Sylvie and Loki," Runa added, "I'm nicer, compared to them,"

Runa looked around into the room she walked in, it looked like a basement. There was an abandoned microphone next to a controller, and the TV was paused on a game.

A beep sounded from the computer at the far end of the room and she walked towards the screen. Her eyebrows rose to her hairline when she saw mean comments about Thor—

'Maybe that's why Jane dumped him,'

'He so big he's a fucking waste of space,'

Runa's mouth fell open, seeing such comments, "Where were these little shits when I attacked Earth with Loki?" she muttered in hatred, "I mean I wished I killed off these kinds of people, no dice," she continued to scroll through the comments, "That's my future brother-in-law, you pathetic quims!"

Mobius frowned in confusion, "Your sister and Thor are engaged?"

She waved a nonchalant hand at him, "Nah, but he's the only one that'll marry my crazy sister. I'm so sure of it," she felt her rage build in her at the sight of more rude comments, "The audacity of this teeny tiny teenager. Only Loki and I get to make fun of Thor!" Runa remarked, turning to Mobius, "Can I burn this room down?"

"I thought you said you were nicer," Mobius deadpanned, "Quite ironic your suggesting arson,"

"Fine, then," she sighed, as though it was physically hurting her to compromise, "I swear I won't kill him," she picked up the headphones from a nearby table.

"Runa, you know you can't! We shouldn't even be here!" Mobius reminded her hotly.

"Such a dickhead!" Runa huffed, throwing and catching the headphone in her hand again. A LED light on it was glowing at the bottom of the headphones and Runa froze, hearing Korg's voice from the other end, "Oh no," her eyes widened.

"Runa," Mobius took out his TemPad, operating it, "Come on, we have to reset the Timeline and get back to the TVA,"

"Noobmaster, hey, It's Thor again. You know the God of Thunder," Thor's voice speak from the other end of the headphones.

Runa beamed, excited to hear his voice after such a long time. She wasn't even sure how long it has been, But she'd be lying if she said she didn't miss the 'Barbie' as she always called him.

"Listen buddy, if you don't log off this game immediately, I'm gonna fly over to your house, come to that basement your hiding in, rip off your arms and shove them up your butt!"  

Runa clapped a hand over her mouth to hold back her laugh, eyes screwing shut as she tried to keep it together. But a few squeals of laughter escaped her lips and to the other end of the microphone, it sounded like cries and whines.

"Oh, that's right, yes, you go cry to your father, you little weasel!"

"Well," Mobius blinked, "He really is something,"

"He was so in love with my sister," Runa tutted in genuine concern, "I bet he still is. Poor thing,"

"Y/N, right?" Mobius guessed, "Your sister, I mean,"

At the mention of your name, Runa's amused expression shifted into one of grief and regret, "Yep," she pursed her lips together, recalling the moment when she was killed alongside Loki.

The TVA agent noticed her shift in mood, "You miss her, huh?"

Runa smiled sadly, looking down at the headphones in her hand, "More than I'd like to admit," 

≿━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━≾

This book is officially complete!I hope you guys enjoyed it <33

I hope you guys enjoyed it <33

Yes, I'll write a sequel when Thor: Love and Thunder comes out.

I miss Runa and Loki (T-T)

Since the movie will be out in a few days, let me know what you guys would like to see in the sequel.

Do you guys want Y/N and Thor to get married? or Engaged? want me to include smut in it? There'll be a lot of drama involving Jane, of course;) If you guys want me to include anything or if any of you have any ideas, don't hesitate to let me know<33

Remember to stay safe, drink water, and also take care of yourself. Just 'cause I don't say it often, doesn't mean I don't care. My PMs are always open if you guys wanna talk.
I love you guys<33

See you guys in the next book!

≿━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━≾

🎉 You've finished reading ⁅𝟱.𝟭⁆ 𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 ➣ {𝕥•𝕠} ❘ [𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖓𝖆𝖗𝖔𝕶 - 𝖊𝖌 𝖝 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗] 🎉