˗ˏˋ𝟬𝟰ˎˊ*•.[𝗟𝗼𝗸𝗶'𝘀 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮] ࿐ྂ。

☄

☄. *. ⋆

Thor sat on his haunches, quietly muttering a prayer to himself. Runa was laying against the wall beside him, hands laced on top of her stomach and eyes closed, lost in her thoughts.

"—where the brave shall live forever. Nor shall we mourn, but rejoice for those who have died the glorious death," a second voice joined along with Thor, but it wasn't Runa.

Both of them looked up to see Loki standing in front of them. Thor turned around completely, joining Runa and leaned against the wall, staring at the God of Mischief in nothing but displeasure.

"Hurts doesn't it?" Loki winced in mock-empathy, "Being lied to. Being told one thing, and learning it's all a fiction,"

"Ironic coming from you," Runa deadpanned.

"You don't know what it feels like," he carried on, "Oh no, never mind. You do," he referred to the recent revelation of you being alive.

Too annoyed to speak, Thor picked up a small pebble from the side and hurled it at Loki, watching as it phased through him.

Loki shook his head with a chortle, "I mean you didn't really think I'd come to see you, did you? This place is disgusting,"

Thor chucked another rock at Loki without a word. Runa looked for something bigger than a rock and found an old can, picking it up, she hurled it at Loki.

Loki's expression dropped, glaring at Runa briefly as the can phased through his nose. The Goddess of Chaos returned it defiantly with a clench of her jaw.

"Does this mean you both don't want my help?" he looked from one to another, "I couldn't jeopardize my position with the Grandmaster. It took me time to win his trust," Loki watched as Thor juggled a pebble in his palm, throwing it up and catching it a few times, "He's a lunatic, but he can be amenable. What I'm telling you is, you and Runa can join me at the Grandmaster's side. Perhaps in time, an accident befalls the Grandmaster, and then—"

Loki reached out a hand towards Thor with an expectant smile, and gestured to Thor and Runa, "You two, me, and Y/N," he nodded behind himself, and then jabbed two thumbs towards the ceiling.

When he received nothing from the God of Thunder and Goddess of Chaos, he dropped his hand in defeat, "You're not seriously thinking of going back, are you?" He approached the pair with calculated steps.

Thor stayed silent, lacing his fingers against his abdomen. Runa kept glaring at him right through his soul in utmost hatred.

"Our sister destroyed your hammer like a piece of glass. She's stronger than the three of us; she's stronger than you. You don't stand a chance. Only Y/N does, and we need to speak to her,"

Thor stiffened ever so slightly at the mention of your name and Runa gulped, taking a deep breath.

"Do you understand what I'm saying here?" Loki expected some kind of response from the two, but got nothing, "Fine," he scoffed, "I guess I'll just have to go it, alone. Like I've always done,"