quick update/author's note

hey guys its me i guess. ive never really talked to "ppl who like my work" like this so its really weird. uh so yeah my name is banana bread. i always leave little comments at the end of each chapter but yeah theres a formal introduction. nice to meet you all, fellow shippers.

first, i just want to thank all of you who are reading my story! i honestly never thought ppl would were actually read this, much less like it. thank you for voting and for commenting. and if you don't, then get out. ok no fr tho, if you're a silent reader, i also appreciate you! so thank you for giving my story a chance, all of you.

okay next! im working on the new chapter and it will be up soon, but i wanted to make this small message first. im in the editing process at the moment so it shouldnt be too long. but im also working on getting this story onto ao3 as well. and to be completely honest, i am not familiar with ao3 so its taking me time to adjust.

(TL;DR) and that's basically all i really wanted to say, that this story will be on ao3 under the same name and thank you again.

if you guys have any questions go ahead and ask me, id love to answer and interact with you readers.

see you in just a bit!! :)

TATAKAE 😩🥺😞🥺😟🥵🥶🤩👑💥🦌