Chapter 16

The man was left speechless. He just started at them, wide eyed and in awe at the kids knowledge and commandability. "Well, what if I say I have enough proofs?" He challenged them, while he held the mobile in the air and started playing the video of them stealing from his car.

"What do you want?" Nandani demanded, crossing her arms.

"Install them back and I'll let you go" the man spoke.

"Just that?" Armaan asked, hesitant on letting his good goods go.

"Yes" The man replied.

The kids quickly got to work and reinstalled all the car parts. "We are done" Arya said, taking a stand as he was the eldest.

The man motioned to one of his bodyguards to get in the car and check if its working. The bodyguard did as on instruct. "Sir, the car is working fine."

"I'm in awe at the fact that you guys can fix the car up so well. You don't look like you need the money, so why do this?" The man asked the kids, looking at them from top to bottom.

"What do you mean?" Abhi demanded, pulling the two girls behind him, and taking a protective stance in front of them.

"You know, I can see that all the clothes you five are wearing are branded, which is big giveaway that you must belong to a good rich family. So since you don't need the money, why do this?" The man asked once again gesturing towards his car and the bag that has been held by Armaan.

"The thrill" Nandani replied.

"The thrill?" The man questioned.

"Yes, the thrill." She replied back from behind Abhi.

The man held out his hand after he swiftly removed a business card from his coat. Arya step forward and took the card from him, reading it aloud. "Mr. Mehra, CEO of Music Industry?"

"Come find me if you need a thrill in life. I'll be glad to get you kids enter in music world." Mr. Mehra said smiling at the bunch of confused kids.

"What?" Arya asked, confused.

"I'll be waiting for a call." Mr. Mehra said and the proceeded to drive away.

End of Flashback

"Now that we have accepted the offer, we need to reveal ourselves to Fab5 and make things work." Arya said in a strict tone. To which Nandani made a face.

"Let's keep things, strictly professional." He commented once again.

Location: Mr. Mehra office

The day after FAB5 caught up with each other. They were now sitting in Mr. Mehra's office, waiting for Mr. Mehra to walk in.

"What do you think Mr. Mehra wants to talk about?" Mukti asked wondering.

"Probably about our concert?" Alya answered while looking around the place.

They all nodded their heads in unison when Mr. Mehra walked in with his assistant carrying a file. "I'll get directly to the point."

"Yes sir." Manik answered as they all stood up.

"We have an offer for you, would you be interested in hearing about it?" Mr. Mehra asked looking at everyone.

Manik looked around at others, giving them a quick glance before replying to Mr. Mehra, "Yes sir."

"We sign an official contract for a year. We want you to perform a tour across the country but it would be a collab with D5."

"The D5?" Cabir asked shocked.

"You mean the legendry D5?" Manik asked being too stunned to function.

"Yes, The Legendry D5" Mr. Mehra said.

"Would they be okay performing with us?" Druv asked having the doubt that everyone was having. Afterall everyone knew how crazy their fandom is.

"Making D5 accept is my job. I know D5 has been in this field for a long time and they pretty much have a huge fandom. But just imagine how great it would be if you both fandoms come together?" Mr. Mehra said with a smile on his face.

"We don't have a problem."

"We would love to perform with them."

"It would be our honor."

"They are our seniors. We respect them and look up to them, sir."

"We would like to sign the contract sir."

"That's great. We shall sign the contract today then, but remember I have need this tour happening only with D5. If I get any complaints or issues with any of you groups, D5 or Fab5 our contract stand cancel and you would end up paying us a penalty of 1.5Cr." Mr. Mehra stated.