Chapter 19

Location: Mr. Mehra Office

"Congratulations on signing the deal with us, we hope for a happy corporation." Mr. Mehra said shaking the hand of the Fab5 leader, Manik.

"We hope for the same sir" Manik replied back respectfully.

"Please have a seat for a while, D5 will be arriving soon-" Mr. Mehra checked his mobile to see where have D5 reached since they were to be here by now but they still haven't arrived, "-They will be here in 10mins."

"We are finally meeting D5! OMG" Alya whispered excitedly.

"I wonder if they would show us their faces, I mean we are working them afterall..." Druv said being deep in his thoughts.

"They should, I mean its not like we would go and tell anyone." Cabir said while Manik silently agreed.

Mr. Mehra's assistant walked with a new bunch of sheets in her hand. "I'm sorry for disturbing but you would need to sign this contract as well, all five of you.." She said placing 5 sheets in front of them with 5 pens.

"What is this contract about?" Manik asked looking at the sheets.

The sheets stated, 'CONTRACT TO MAINTAIN CONFEDENTIALITY OF IDENTITY'

"Does this mean D5 is going to reveal their faces to us?" Manik asked, picking up the contract.

"Yes, that's what D5 agreed to and they wish to keep their identities hidden hence they ask you to sign this contract which states if ever any of you revealed any information of D5, or any photos of D5 to the public there would be legal actions taken on you." The assistant mentioned.

The Fab5 agreed and signed off the contracts. Just then the TV flashed the breaking news.

THE D5 HAS FINALLY DECIDED TO MAKE THEIR WAY TO MR. MEHRA OFFICE, WE ARE CURRENTLY STANDING OUTSIDE THE BUILDING WAITING FOR THEIR ARRIVAL.

THE NEWS ABOUT D5 BEING A PART OF MEHRA MUSIC REALITY SHOW IS TRUE.

THE FANS ARE ALL GATHERED HERE TO SEE THE FIRST GLIMPSE OF D5 AFTER SO MANY YEARS.

WE HAVE JUST GOT THE NEWS THAT D5 ARE ARRIVING IN A MINUTE NOW.

That's exactly when three most expensive cars came in speeding. Black, White and Purple. Stepping out are six extremely gorgeous humans. One of the girl had no mask on while the rest five, two girls and three boys have their signature D5 masks on.

Mr. Mehra just entered back into his cabin to see that D5 have finally arrived. "Send a security team immediately to escort them here." His assistant nodded and quickly left to escort D5 with their manager.

"Excited? Nervous?" Mr. Mehra asked Fab5 who had a shock written on their face. They blankly nodded their heads which made Mr. Mehra chuckle. "Don't be, those kids are lovely and an absolute sweetheart. Though they are sometimes devils from hell but they aren't that bad."

"Aren't that bad...just how bad are they? I heard a lot about them" Cabir murmured.

D5 walked in the cabin with attitude. For the first time in so many years, there stood Fab5 against D5.

"Hi kids, was there a bad traffic?" Mr. Mehra asked grabbing three water bottles and handing them over to D5. The youngest member of D5, the girl in pants and jacket stepped up and side hugged Mr. Mehra while cutely whining about how tiring the whole journey was and how much she missed him.

The rest of the D5 just chuckled looking at their member being a baby.

"Aww my baby is tired? Hmm? Why don't you guys sit down?" Mr. Mehra said. As the D5 said down, the girl in pants and jacket hopped towards the guy in dark clothes and jacket and plopped herself down on his lap.

Fab5 just stood there in awe and with dejavu. "Why do I feel like I heard this voice before?" Alya said getting confused.

"I feel like I have seen them before as well." Mukti said unknowingly reaching for Manik's arm for moral support.

"Because you know us as well, which is why you guys feel like you heard saw us before." The girl with the beanie on her head spoke from behind the mask.

"What?" Manik asked looking utterly confused about everything that is happening right now.

"How long do you kids plan to continue wearing the masks? Aren't my babies suffocated?" Mr. Mehra said sitting down on his chair, most eagerly wanting to see how the whole scene unfolds.

"Ya I guess. It is time to show ourselves." The man in light colored suit said as all the D5 members reached to undo their masks.

As their masks dropped down, Fab5 were in a shock.

There stood in all glory, right in front of them, Aryaman, Abhimanyu, Armaan, Diana and Nandani. Never in their whole life, Fab5 thought they would meet these people like this. Yes, they wished to apologize and felt guilty of whatever has happened. Somewhere in all this mess, they were too at a fault in majority. But this, right here is not how they expected to see them.

Especially not as their role models D5.