Chapter 38

"I'm Nandani Murthy"

"You- You are alive! Ahhh" He screamed in pure anger

"Yes, so is Thakkar. You failed your task Pandit"

"No! No, this is not real! I killed them all! Everyone, I killed them myself! I saw them dying!" he screamed in agony.

"It seems you missed some of them out!"

"HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! I destroyed you! You are Malhotra's star! Thye went crazy searching you all these years! I did kill you! No one knows you are alive!" He said while laughing crazily. He had lost his mind.

"Now everyone knows. You told them yourself" Nandani said smirking. "It's game over Pandit"

2hrs later

As they all started returning back to the resort as they knew things are about to blow up, they decided to stay in the resort until everything is sort out. The whole world is still shook about the little stunt Nandani pulled from her Aisha, the queen of fashion account by broadcasting everything live. The police arrived soon after and had arrested Pandit and his men on the spot. Navya had given them the copy of the evidence as well.

Nandani absolutely refused to talk to anyone after she knew the truth. And then there was Manik on the other hand in the same condition. Poor children are still in shock.

6hrs later

Nandani had been sitting in the room quietly by herself when Manik slowly walked in and sat beside her.

"A lot happened" he said.

She nodded.

"I'm sorry for being shitty back then" he apologized.

"It's fine, I understand" she said, looking at her hands.

"Can we start fresh?" Manik asked in a quiet voice.

"Yes, we can. I think it's for the best" Nandani also agreed.

Flashback to the day of Arya and Diana engagement

After the engagement was done, Nandani walked over to Diana and whispered in her ear, "I'm going to the back garden really quick"

"Why?" Diana whispered back looking at Nandani curious as to what she is about to do.

"I'm going to do something big!" Nandani said giggling

"Please don't do something that is going to cause trouble sweetheart"

"Hehe! Don't worry! See you later"

With Nandani quickly ran to the back garden. Where she had set up a beautiful place. Flowers, lights, stars and small candle light dinner. "Everything is all set up"

Just then Manik walked in, looking around shocked at all the decoration. "Hello?"

"Manik! Come here!" Nandani called out.

"Hi Nandani, what is all this about?"

"Ah its nothing much! Let's sit" she said and pointed towards the small candle light set table with small deserts. She dragged Manik with his hand towards the table and pulled out a chair for him, making him sit.

"I actually wanted to tell you something!"

"Okay..."

"You know how now that everything is settling down finally, I thought it would be best to umm..tell you about my feelings towards you"

"Nandani..."

"Manik, I really like you! Like really really like you!"

"Ah..Nandani..it's just"

"I know its sudden! You can take your time to answer me, I'll wait."

"No, it's just that...I can't. I already have someone in my heart"

"What!?"

"I'm sorry, I already have a girl in my heart for years Nandani, I can't accept your proposal"

"Then why did you give me those signals?" Nandani yelled at Manik, standing up from her chair, furious.

"I'm sorry, I got confused. But I can't betray her"

"What the fuck Manik! Do you think it's so easy to say sorry!?" With that Nandani took the glass of water and splashed it on his face in anger and threw the glass at him. The glass escaped him by an inch, and crashed straight behind him, shattering into tiny pieces.  

Next update on 5th November PST.

From now on, all updates will be in PST time zone.
_____________

Read ahead chapters and new book on my Patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/Frizzy_Panda

___________________