Chapter 24

"I came first. So, I shall sleep in this bed." Arya stated while he put his small bag down on the bed.

"Arya, my note pad is already on this bed, so technically speaking, I came first." Manik

"Bag is bigger than notepad." Arya said back making Manik look at him in disbelief.

"Could you stop being so childish for once?" Manik said being annoyed at Arya.

"I'm sorry, but did you just call me childish?" Arya looked at him in disbelief.

"Look, I didn't mean it, its just that you are currently-" Manik started to explain not wanting to create a huge issue about it.

"Behaving like one? Is this what you wanted to say? Is this how you gonna behave now? Arya retorted back.

"Look, Arya! I'm sorry. Okay? I'm sorry." Manik said, just not wanting anything with him.

By this time Armaan had just come out of the washroom after emptying his stomach and have a bath, with a towel around his abdomen. He looked around confused to see Arya looking pissed and Manik looking done while Abhi and Cabir looking like they don't wish to stay here a second longer.

"Did I miss something?" Armaan asked confused.

"No, no if I'm being childish then does that mean you are being wiser and older huh?" Arya provoked Manik, totally ignoring Armaan's presence.

"I don't mean that Arya! For God's sake, will you please stop trying to pick a fight? You can have the bed!" Manik said, pretty annoyed himself.

"Now I'm the one picking fight? First you called me childish now blame me for picking a fight?" Arya said absolutely offended.

"Okay that's enough. Let's stop here for the day" Abhi said while getting up from the bed and making a move towards Arya to calm him down. While Druv also went over to Manik who now looked annoyed and pissed.

"Did you see this boy, just look at him Abhi" Arya complained to Abhi.

"Let's not do this now Arya, please" Abhi begged him silently, trying to create some distance between Arya and Manik.

"But-" Arya started once again when he was cut by Abhi "No buts, we have two big beds and two small beds in this room. You can choose another big bed with me or you can have your own small one." Abhi reasoned with him.

"I thought we were sharing one!" Armaan who now was dressed up in shorts and a tee said looking hurt to Abhi.

"Armaan-" Abhi started looking at him by giving the yes that stated 'not now'.

"Naa, you guys can cuddle. We both know that Armaan is going to sneak into one of our beds later in the night. I swear sometimes I feel I spoiled the younger ones (referring to Armaan and Nandani) way too much than I should have." Arya commented, while he settled down on a smaller bed beside another bigger bed, which will likely be taken by Abhi and Armaan.

On the other hand, Manik chose a smaller bed as well and Cabir, Druv chose the bigger bed that previously Arya and Manik fought for.

"I don't understand" Cabir muttered

"Understand what?" Druv whispered back to cabir.

"If they both didn't want this bed, then why did they fight for it?" Cabir said looking at Druv in disbelief.

"Because they just wanted a reason to let out their steam, and I have a feeling that they will break into a big fight sooner or later." Druv commented looking concerned.

"Let them fight, once and for all." Cabir said agreeing.

"I don't know if it would be a great idea to do so though" Druv said making Cabir look at him being all serious, "Trust me, just let them get it all out for once. After that only they would be able to talk it out like civilized humans" Cabir commented back.

"I guess, you could say it like that. I just hope no one lands in the hospital" Druv said while picking up his towel, "I'm going for a shower" he announced for everyone.

In the girl's room, the scenario was more like a cold war between D5 and Fab5.

D5, Nandani, Diana was chatting and catching up with Navya while, Ishaani was out with Maddy discussing the arrangements of the stay. The both groups were yet to receive their walkie talkies for communications. So, Ishaani was with the management getting the required arrangements fulfilled.

There is a cold air that divided the room in two halves. One side the trio sitting and chatting and the other side the duo, Mukti and Alya sitting and watching the trio. 

_____________

Read ahead chapters on my Patreon.

The chapters will be posted here after 2 weeks.

https://www.patreon.com/ereadurapearl

If you wish to support, there's a tip jar as well just for $2 a month. Thank you so much if you decide to support! I appreciate it a lot.

___________________