Epilogue

2yrs later

"When are these guys going to make it official?" Druv asked looking at Manik and Nandani from afar.

"I don't know! They are just so unpredictable I swear" Armaan said shaking his head.

"Where are the ladies?" Mukti asked coming ahead and liking her arms around the two.

"The preganant ladies, Navya, Ishaani, Diana and Alya are up in the sun bath room." Abhi said coming towards the rest.

"Wanna bet? I bet they are going to propose today" Arya said having a cheeky smile.

"Why do I feel that you know something that I don't know" Abhi asked, looking suspiciously at Arya.

"Of course, I know. After all I'm her favorite brother!" Arya said giving an innocent smile to an angry Abhi.

"Guys calm down for once" Mukti said shaking her head.

"OMG guys look!" Druv exclaimed pointing towards Manik and Nandani.

Manik had pulled out a ring and is standing facing Nandani, while Nandani held a mischievous smile.

"I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to. I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. The story of our love is only beginning. Let's write our own happy ending, shall we? There are many ways to be happy in this life, but all I really need is you because when I look into your eyes, I can see a reflection of the two of us and the life I hope we'll share together. I know my life will never be complete without you beside me to share it and when I look into my heart, I see only you. If you can look into your heart and only see me, then we should spend the rest of our lives together?

I promise you, no one will work harder to make you happy or cherish you more than me. When I think about you, I know that no one else will ever hold my heart the way you do. When I think of the future, I like to picture us as two trees planted side-by-side, our roots growing together more firmly as the years go by, and our children sprouting like seedlings around us. Life had offered many challenges. I know I can meet them if you're willing to face them with me. When I met you for the first time as a child, that is the day I knew.

I knew I'd met my match. It was only a matter of time until we arrived at this moment. How it turns out is all in your hands. You deserve the very best, someone who will back you up without limits, let you grow without borders, and love you without end. Will you let me be the one? Give me a "Y," give me an "E," give me an "S." What's that spell?"

"I marry only for love," Nandani said, staring daggers at Manik and tapping her right foot, which was extended in front of her. "I'd never marry a clod who made a proposal of marriage as coarse as the one you've just made to me."

"If you want, I'll get down on my knees, and with my hand over my heart, I'll beg you to be my adored little wife until the end of time," Manik said in confusion, not knowing if she was joking or speaking seriously.

...

"Do it," she ordered. "On your knees, with your hands on your chest. Tell me the best cheap, sentimental things in your repertoire and let's see if you convince me."

Manik fell to his knees and begged her to marry him, "I got down on one knee for you, and whether you say "yes" or "no," I'm going to need your help getting back up. Let's make a plan. Ten years from tonight, we'll tell our children the story of how I proposed to you."

Nandani just laughed as she, bent down and not so whispered in Manik's ears, "I'm sorry, but I've received better requests for my hand than yours, little pissant."

"I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love, If I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know in my heart, you're the only one for me. Oh my precious queen, please forgive this humble peasant and grant his undying request for once in this lifetime" Manik said, showing her the ring.

"Hmm, I like the ring" She said and extended her left hand, towards him while he happily slid the ring onto her finger.

The spectators cheered! But the cheering was soon died out by their shock. Everyone turned around to see...

Maddy had barged into the room, extremely preoccupied. His lips have been glued to the girl he was holding onto. His hands snacked around her waist and back. While her's around his shoulders and in his hair. They soon broke apart when Arya cleared his throat loudly, grabbing the high on emotions couple attention.

The couple quickly broke apart and looked at the spectators in shock.

"Dr. Siyali?" Abhi asked shocked.

"What the- my goodness! Maddy, you hit on your doctor?" Cabir asked shocked.

"Brother, I think I'm going to let our mom and dad know about this" Arya said with a sinister smile on his face gesturing towards the couple.

"Oh goodness" Maddy groaned while Dr. Siyali hid her red blushing face in Maddy's chest.

"Welcome to our Saga" Abhi said with a hearty laugh.

"But I'm curious to know how this all started?" Cabir asked wanting to get some information about how this all started. 

"Well, it all started with just a message." Maddy replied with a smile.