Chapter 2

Mr. Dhawan just looks at his son and says," she is my daughter and not daughter in law! And i just came here to give my daughter this file with my approval for the project."

The woman gets up and takes the file smiling "Thanks dad-"

Just as she was about to speak more an alarm rings making cabir snort and mr. dhawan slightly blush.

"Go on. Mom must be coming in any moment. You must be eager to get your dose right my dear dad?"

Mr.Dhawan just grumbles under his breath and kisses his daughter's forhead and quickly leaves.

cabir exclaims "Finally alone! Give me my does!!!" With that he pulls her towards him by her waist while she laughs and runs her hands on his bicep. He claims her lips, just as he was about to deepen the kiss the landline rings, causing him to break the kiss and scowl. the woman just laughs and kisses his lips once again. She then clears her throat and answers the call, keeping the call on speaker.

"Mrs. Navya Dhawan, CO-CEO of Dhawan industries speaking."

"This is assistant Kang. I'm sorry ma'am for disturbing at this hour. Mr.Mehra the owner of music industry is requesting to talk to Mr.Cabir Dhawan sir. He wasn't picking up the phone hence i called you. Should i connect the call to you ma'am? Mr.Mehra says its important."

Cabir motions navya to ask assistant kang to connect here. "Yes please, assistant Kang. Thank you."

Assistant Kang connects the call and cabir takes the call.

"Mr. Cabir Dhawan, CEO of Dhawan Industries speaking."

"Cabir! What a pleasure to finally talk to you. This is Mr. Mehra owner of muisc industries."

"Mehra? As in Manik's Mehra? Holy Jesus! Sir what a surprise. How can i help you?"

"I want fab5 back in the music industry. And this time I'll myself sponsor you people. But before proceeding in the talk can we have a conference with all five of you?"

"Sure sir." Cabir said eagerly.

Cabir murmurs "Two years later also as always am still the scapegoat!! God give me some relief from this job!! "

Somewhere in Nepal a girl is training a group of people the art of kick-boxing at the "VIMA" institute. Dressed in gym wear she helps a girl get her moves right. Just then the receptionist enters and gets the girl's attention.

"I told you i don't prefer interruptions during the training?? What's so important that you barged in between my training hours?" the girl said in a cold voice.

The receptionist just squeaks, "There is a call for you from India. Ma'am i tried telling them that you were busy but he demanded to talk to you immediately saying it was urgent."

"Ask that HE to wait till my class is done. HE can call back later. I'm not entertaining disturbances in my training." the girl retorted.

"Ma'am the call is from Dhawan Industries and he said that you know him and you would never deny his calls." the scared receptionist murmured.

The girl yelled through her gritted teeth, "CABIR, tu nahi sudhrega!!!". She just snatches the phone from the receptionist and storms out in the balcony.

Before the girl could say anything she hears cabir crying "I'm so dead today..This lady judo will punch me through the phone..Navyaa!! remember I love you the most"

The girl just laughs at cabir's drama and says,"Bas kar be nautanki".

Cabir laughs along with her, "Godd!!..After so long..How's the VIMA a.k.a Vardhan's institute of Martial Arts going on?? It must be going great cause I know where Mukti is present there will be no problems!!"

Mukti just rolls her eyes and says,"Why this flattering Cabir?? What do you want??"

"Please call Dhruv on conference Now", cabir requests her.

Mukti just giggles,"So the CEO of Dhawan Industries is running short on phone balance??"

Cabir just snorts while Mukti calls Dhruv. On the fourth ring the call is answered and Dhruv's cheerful voice greets the duo, "Heyaaa Mukti!! Wassup??"

Cabir retorts, "Wassup my foot!! You idiot..What the hell do you think huh??" Mukti joins Cabir saying," Exactly you moron..Now you finally answer our calls..Two years later??"

Dhruv just whines saying,"Hello to you too Cabir!! And guys am actually sorry..but back then I was going through a lot and I didn't want to cause further issues by my behaviour!! Believe me i have missed all of you every day!!"

"Okay!! Enough now don't make me cry!" Cabir cuts in while Dhruv and Mukti just laugh at his antics.

Just then Dhru's P.A. comes in his cabin and says, "Sir you have a meeting in 10 minutes."

Dhruv just looks up and says,"Maya, Please can you cancel the meeting and reschedule it for later..Some important personal work has come up. Give Mr. Sinha my apologies!!"

Nodding her head Maya leaves his cabin.

"Woah Mr. Buisnessman!! Welcome to the buisness world!!" Cabir says warmly to Dhruv.

"Thanks man..It's just been an year of me taking over half the buisness..but it's already stressful!" Dhruv answers.

Bored from their buisness talks Mukti asks, "Well now that you have Dhruv on the call too, will you Mr. Cabir Dhawan, take the pleasure of telling us the reason for the call??"

Cabir with a sigh answers, "Not yet..we need to have Alya also. Anyone has her number? Her old one dosen't exist anymore?"

Dhruv with a awkward laugh says,"I have".

Mukti with a snort asks, "What do you have?"

Dhruv murmurs,"Alya ka number..I have it!!..HaHaha".

Hearing Dhruv's words there is a silence for a minute making Dhruv wonder if the call got cut..but realising the call was still on he says,"Guys what happened You okay?"

With an accusing tone Mukti asks,"How do you have her number. Last time I remember you guys had broken up??"

Dhruv with a sigh answers,"Yes that's true. we did take a break and it was a mutual decision. But then eight months back we got in touch and since then we have been in contact with each other and for the past six months we have been in a long distance relationship."